Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid (674 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by HUSTLER001: 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
I'm done with certificate work. I quit my job last month and things haven't been going on smoothly. For those that would come out to say I shouldn't have quit when I haven't gotten another job yet,well you aren't wrong but at the same time it's easier said than done. I worked in a private school that paid fairly well but treated their teachers like slaves so i had quit the job for my own sanity. The experience there is one that would be told another day but what matters to me now,is getting myself established. I've been teaching since 2012 and yet i haven't made any progress in life. I was even among the first set of beneficiaries of the Npower program that lasted almost four years. A decision I regret today. If I had invested those four years into something more productive I know where I would be today but in all I'm still grateful for what I learnt in those years. Back to my issue,I plan opening a restaurant as I not only have passion for cooking,I am also well skilled in the art. This I can proof for any benefit of doubt. My challenge is funding as getting a shop here in Lagos can be quite expensive. This would be my major challenge because I have gotten other things sorted out. An average shop around my axis should cost not more than #300k (agent&agreement inclusive). As show glass and chaffing dish,I will opt for rentals for a start. I plan buying a four burner gas cooker this month together with some cooking utensils. I have enough cutleries and coolers ( I ones managed a bar so I still have those things). As for chairs and tables,I wouldn't worry much about that because I would start the business as 'buy and take away'. In all,I have done a breakdown of what I need to start up the business and I have been able to trim it down to #500k(rent inclusive). Improvisation is key for a new start up and I have got that ability. Please,I need support either as grants or loan(interest inclusive) to start up. I don hustle too much abeg. I've served people all my years and I just want to start up something for myself. I promise I won't disappoint anyone who invests in me. Lest I forget,I plan starting with the basics like jollof,fried rice,gizdodo,fried spag/jollof spag, coconut fried rice,French fries,pastas,e.t.c. Cc: Lalasticlala & co. Please oh help your member.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by ahnie: 4:22pm On May 23, 2022
Firstly first....
Start by renting a small busy place by the roadside at night, people do it a lot.you dont need a store 4 now since the funds isn't available.

Cook your meals in cooler and jejely grow your customers,even spirits dey come out for night to chop... you're even lucky you have utensils s3f.

But pls always ensue you save daily with daily contribution so you could raise your shop money from there.

Start small and grow big.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by HUSTLER001: 4:28pm On May 23, 2022
Information is key in business. So please I need more comments.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Seniorwriter(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2022
HUSTLER001:
I'm done with certificate work. I quit my job last month and things haven't been going on smoothly. For those that would come out to say I shouldn't have quit when I haven't gotten another job yet,well you aren't wrong but at the same time it's easier said than done. I worked in a private school that paid fairly well but treated their teachers like slaves so i had quit the job for my own sanity. The experience there is one that would be told another day but what matters to me now,is getting myself established. I've been teaching since 2012 and yet i haven't made any progress in life. I was even among the first set of beneficiaries of the Npower program that lasted almost four years. A decision I regret today. If I had invested those four years into something more productive I know where I would be today but in all I'm still grateful for what I learnt in those years. Back to my issue,I plan opening a restaurant as I not only have passion for cooking,I am also well skilled in the art. This I can proof for any benefit of doubt. My challenge is funding as getting a shop here in Lagos can be quite expensive. This would be my major challenge because I have gotten other things sorted out. An average shop around my axis should cost not more than #300k (agent&agreement inclusive). As show glass and chaffing dish,I will opt for rentals for a start. I plan buying a four burner gas cooker this month together with some cooking utensils. I have enough cutleries and coolers ( I ones managed a bar so I still have those things). As for chairs and tables,I wouldn't worry much about that because I would start the business as 'buy and take away'. In all,I have done a breakdown of what I need to start up the business and I have been able to trim it down to #500k(rent inclusive). Improvisation is key for a new start up and I have got that ability. Please,I need support either as grants or loan(interest inclusive) to start up. I don hustle too much abeg. I've served people all my years and I just want to start up something for myself. I promise I won't disappoint anyone who invests in me. Lest I forget,I plan starting with the basics like jollof,fried rice,gizdodo,fried spag/jollof spag, coconut fried rice,French fries,pastas,e.t.c.

I'm sure with 1million you'll be set to run the venture.
I have a database of crowdfunders that are already over one thousand in number who will readilly donate @least $1 to assist any start-up @my requests based on my antecedents and the little I added to their income generation and financial intelligence.
Drop your whatsapp digits if you are open to my service.

In another news if you are reading this and you have a venture you need Angel investors for then quote me with your whatsapp digits.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by HUSTLER001: 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
Seniorwriter:

I have a database of crowdfunders that are already over one thousand in number who will readilly donate @least $1 to assist any start-up @my requests based on my antecedents and the little I added to their income generation and financial intelligence.

In another news if you are reading this and you have a venture you need Angel investors for then quote me with your whatsapp digits.

@Seniorwriter
08073576467. Thank you sir!
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 23, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Almaigaa: 6:15am On May 24, 2022
ahnie:
Firstly first....
Start by renting a small busy place by the roadside at night, people do it a lot.you dont need a store 4 now since the funds isn't available.

Cook your meals in cooler and jejely grow your customers,even spirits dey come out for night to chop... you're even lucky you have utensils s3f.

But pls always ensue you save daily with daily contribution so you could raise your shop money from there.

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by DontGiveUpYet: 8:23am On May 24, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

How
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Layormiii(f): 8:27am On May 24, 2022
ahnie:
Firstly first....

people ehn, you see he ignored your very sensible advice and went ahead to reply the 1million loan talk under you grin grin

Op if you like don't shine your eye so that you won't loose any small saving you have to scam .

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by HUSTLER001: 9:44am On May 24, 2022
Layormiii:
people ehn, you see he ignored your very sensible advice and went ahead to reply the 1million loan talk under you grin grin

Op if you like don't shine your eye so that you won't loose any small saving you have to scam .
lol! No be so. There wasn't really any need to respond to her. She made a close ended statement which I appreciate already. Hope you understand.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by HUSTLER001: 9:45am On May 24, 2022
I'm still in need oh. I don't want to fall into depression.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Almaigaa: 4:18pm On May 24, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

0812 140 4596
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by babythug(f): 3:39pm On May 30, 2022
HUSTLER001:
I'm still in need oh. I don't want to fall into depression.

Someone has already told you what to do. Why not run with it?

Abi you just want to hear rent shop and pile up overhead costs?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Channah1(f): 4:26pm On May 30, 2022
Look, you don't need that much to start up since you don't intend it to be an eat-in restaurant. So all you need are Just a few less expensive equipments and a little space by the road side. Then start off as a fastfood outlet.

Many guys in my area are doing it and big boys are stopping by to patronize them big time.

Also make sure you get a strategic point like near hostels and universities or commercial areas where it will move fast.

With this, you need less capital.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by zedegit: 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
HUSTLER001:
I'm done with certificate work. I quit my job last month and things haven't been going on smoothly. For those that would come out to say I shouldn't have quit when I haven't gotten another job yet,well you aren't wrong but at the same time it's easier said than done. I worked in a private school that paid fairly well but treated their teachers like slaves so i had quit the job for my own sanity. The experience there is one that would be told another day but what matters to me now,is getting myself established. I've been teaching since 2012 and yet i haven't made any progress in life. I was even among the first set of beneficiaries of the Npower program that lasted almost four years. A decision I regret today. If I had invested those four years into something more productive I know where I would be today but in all I'm still grateful for what I learnt in those years. Back to my issue,I plan opening a restaurant as I not only have passion for cooking,I am also well skilled in the art. This I can proof for any benefit of doubt. My challenge is funding as getting a shop here in Lagos can be quite expensive. This would be my major challenge because I have gotten other things sorted out. An average shop around my axis should cost not more than #300k (agent&agreement inclusive). As show glass and chaffing dish,I will opt for rentals for a start. I plan buying a four burner gas cooker this month together with some cooking utensils. I have enough cutleries and coolers ( I ones managed a bar so I still have those things). As for chairs and tables,I wouldn't worry much about that because I would start the business as 'buy and take away'. In all,I have done a breakdown of what I need to start up the business and I have been able to trim it down to #500k(rent inclusive). Improvisation is key for a new start up and I have got that ability. Please,I need support either as grants or loan(interest inclusive) to start up. I don hustle too much abeg. I've served people all my years and I just want to start up something for myself. I promise I won't disappoint anyone who invests in me. Lest I forget,I plan starting with the basics like jollof,fried rice,gizdodo,fried spag/jollof spag, coconut fried rice,French fries,pastas,e.t.c. Cc: Lalasticlala & co. Please oh help your member.

Why not cook at home and convey it with truck to crowded or work areas. You can add takeaway for those that don't want to eat it there.

Start small and see how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Services At Your Disposal / How To Stop Beeping Sound From Your Prepaid Meter /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.