Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES (836 Views)

Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim / 2023 Presidency: Why Tinubu May Look Elsewhere / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by Milliator(f): 4:28pm On May 23, 2022
With the way i am looking at things, Tinubu may jist win these primaries. Except his supporters are audio but from online interactions, many people are showing their undying loyalty too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by successmatters(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2022
That will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by Mooh247: 4:30pm On May 23, 2022
cool

Yes you are right

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by Truthisunique2: 4:32pm On May 23, 2022
Primaries when you keep for house abi which one

Buhari isn't voting, the vp isn't voting, high profile politicians aren't voting

Does primaries mean a joke to you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by SocialJustice: 4:35pm On May 23, 2022
Milliator:
With the way i am looking at things, Tinubu may jist win these primaries. Except his supporters are audio but from online interactions, many people are showing their undying loyalty too.
Delegates are not people on the street. Anybody who even cares about Nigeria is not paying attention to APC at the moment, the focus is on PDP and Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by Danwakae(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2022
Milliator:

Wake up ...hungry is real ..people are cashing out ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by famology(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2022
Tinubu has won the APC presidential primary already.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by Foolishbuhari: 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
angry
If the man smell am, i go do give away cheesy
Re: Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by Milliator(f): 5:52pm On May 23, 2022
I go sha remind u.

Foolishbuhari:
angry
If the man smell am, i go do give away cheesy
Re: Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by IgOga(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2022
If he wins then Fela's song will come true...arrangee government...nonsense election...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Win The APC PRIMARIES by Unzerious: 7:11pm On May 23, 2022
The Internet is different from the physical Election, especially primaries. If PMB tells a Governor to deliver his State for Mr A and he doesn't....well his State will lack the "Presidential Influence" and his Candidates wouldn't be Supported Financially and what have you cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lawan Appoints Orji Kalu As Campaign DG, Fani-kayode As Deputy Chairman Media / Court Squashes PDP Rescheduled Primaries In Ebonyi, Upholds The Former / The Cost Of Human Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.