Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Assassin!the Rugged Story! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Assassin!the Rugged Story! (996 Views)

Why I Paid The Assassin N10,000 To Kill My Pregnant Wife – Man Confess / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by Scriptbozz: 4:58pm On May 23, 2022
I am a good scriptwriter,that's I am good in my own way,if you need a good scriptwriter or movie idea,you can always link me up.

The biginning.
My name is Leo,a very brilliant and hardworking dude,I grew up in the ghetto slum of Lagos,mushin olosha,my parents were poor and got no money,but in my own sense,I am a rich guy,
I was at the front of my house on a hot evening receiving the sirocco wind,
Leo,I don collect that PSP,I tell you say I go collect am,said by my friend kunle,
Kunle is a tall guy a little bit taller than I,dark in complexion and love gaming as much I as I do,
Yaaaaah!!you na correct guy,I replied him,leo see ehn,the battery go soon die,make we go charge am for AMEX shop,a popular barbing saloon shop at my area,ok na no yawa,that's was my reply,we went to the shop and plugged it,waiting for it to charge up,na the guy be this,I was shocked and kunle was afraid trying to run,na him hit dapo stone for head,dapo don die,ehhn!!I replied in shock!they caught kunle started beating him mercilessly,Why you kill that boy,one of them asked,na my friend leo,he say make I collect dapo PSP make we for play game this night,I no know say dapo go die,who be leo?see am here he pointed straight at me, people knows me very well in my area,no be EPA pikin be that?make una bring am here!!!they rushed agreessively towards me,started dragging and beating me,I was shouting and begging in pains,one of them shouted and insisted they took us to both of parents house and get it razed down,I was pleading when one man brought fuel and poured it on the both of us,ahhhhhh!!!!I screamed in a terrified voice!to be continued!

2 Likes

Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by castorvill1(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2022
[

The biginning.

Oyaaa first to comment Front page material!
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by ThePlugg(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
Continue,I de follow up
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by Scriptbozz: 5:19pm On May 23, 2022
Where fire...where fire?make una stop!!!if una burn this boys una go chop them?a known and respected police officer in my hood asked.this was silence for at least a few minutes,but them kill person na?one of them responsed,e no mean hand them over to me,make I sort the matter,they handed us over,but were not happy about how things panned out,mr Akpan took the both of us to the police station,we were locked in the cell,for 3 days nobody came to see us,I was worried, because my parents I know would have rushed to the station,knowing fully well their only son is in a police cell,bring those two boys out,said by one of the police men in charge,finally I was happy,a bit relief that I will see my parents and tell them what happened, unfortunately I saw a popular street vulcanizer,seyi,erm,leo,kunle,them don kill una Papa and mama o,them burn una family house!...............I was silent,it was like they dropped a very heavy rock on my brain,I could not reason anything,kunle at the other hand was crying,and shouting with lot of swears,I killed my parents,I killed my world,I was saying this in my mind,make una return this boys inside cell,if alhaji come we go sell them give am,I was shocked,they dragged us back to the cell,aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!I screamed!oh God!why?why me? I was helpless to be continued!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by Scriptbozz: 5:23pm On May 23, 2022
Abeg,make una read and like,it's not easy,I will be dropping amazing stories here,
Assassin,
Boy who is a god,
The 3 river,and
Solomon is not the wise!

Just support me with likes and word of encouragement,critics are allowed even insults,thanks!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by Scriptbozz: 5:43pm On May 23, 2022
The next day,I kunle and 8 other boys was in a Hilux van,we are to be transported out of Lagos to Ogun state,where we are going to be sold to any interested buyers,we stopped at an unknown location,inside a tick forest,kunle was afraid he jumped down from the van and start running as fast as his legs could carry him,one don run out,shouted one of the officers,you dey tell me!!go catch am!!two officers ran after kunle,I was confused,I thought in my mind should I run or should I wait! GOOONG!!GOOONG!!,I was shocked by the sounds of the gunshots,we don get,stupid boy,they dragged the lifeless body of kunle close to the Hilux van,at this point i was scared to death,now this is between life and death,they used a dagger to remove his kidneys,by this time it was dawned that this guys are not police officers but ritualist!the other boys were crying,same with me,it was terrific and scary, suddenly!I got and idea!to be continued!

2 Likes

Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by Obikco(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2022
You are really a good scriptwriter...I enjoyed every bit of your story....nice one.....keep doing what you are good in....
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by Hungerbadoo: 9:59pm On May 23, 2022
This your story funny ahswearugod. Police catch all of you put for Hilux the go sell? Na wa o. Them the run slave trade for the station ni?
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by Johnny147147: 1:33am On May 24, 2022
I heard/read one SARS commander in Anambra do sell arrested inmates sometime ago...

Hungerbadoo:
This your story funny ahswearugod. Police catch all of you put for Hilux the go sell? Na wa o. Them the run slave trade for the station ni?
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by Scriptbozz: 2:26pm On May 24, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
So many things are happening,you just don't know
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by headbasher96(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2022
Scriptbozz:

So many things are happening,you just don't know
oga if u the write story write forget about so many things that are happening nobody blind if e set everybody go know
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by IamCeazer(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2022
following up with a big Joint and a chilled origin bitters
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by Ajimusty2: 6:40pm On May 24, 2022
waiting.
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by zirizee(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2022
O boy, come continue wetin u start abeg!
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by headbasher96(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2022
Op u sure say the police never break your hand and leg ba this one wey u run feom ya story
Re: The Assassin!the Rugged Story! by Scriptbozz: 4:25pm On May 26, 2022
Sorry for the delay,I was invited to come write a story about something.

I got an idea,I started coughing repeatedly,E b like say this one no well o,make we hack to death na, remove him kidneys,said one of the ritualist in police uniforms,no o, Alhaji need 10 boys one don die make we make sure him see 9,the boss incharge replied,no problem,I coughed one more time,then I sniggered,with a very sharp and narrow eyes pointing straight at one of the police man,he felt insulted and came close to me,wetin funny?why you dey smile?I snivel in a very loud way,you dey mad he came close to me,with his dagger at that point I grabbed the dagger from him,he wrestle me to get his dagger back,but as a Yob(agbero)from mushin,I wrestle back and at that process the rope used in tying my hands were cut off by the dagger,ahhhhhh!!!I twisted his arm,Arrrrhhhh!!!one of them don free he shouted,the other officer stood up and pointed his gun towards me, GOOONG!!!to be continued!

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Hits Root Of Criminality, Begins Registration Of Native Doctors / Photos That Depict How Bad Weather, Terrain Affect Military Operations / Téàrs Everywhere As Popular Businessman IVD Motors Thréàtëñ His Látè Wife Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.