Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine (41296 Views)

Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by UltimateTiger(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2022
Putin my guy!!!
Fearless leader. I hope Russians are really appreciating this guy... Until Nigeria have a fearless leader like Putin, this country will keep being a shadow of itself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by Haylel: 5:44pm On May 23, 2022
Find me the man that wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if he were Russia's President, and I will show you a noob of global politics and warfare.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2022
angry
There's no need to assassinate him abi same western propaganda said PUTIN have few months to live Jokers .
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by nomenclature(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by PHYTECH: 5:51pm On May 23, 2022
iKingsley:
I used to like Russia, but bullying another small neighbour is unacceptable

But america bullying iraq with 1 million dead, Afghanistan, libya, yemen, vietnam, grenada is cool right ??

7 Likes

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by nomenclature(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin West go eliminate Putin, those people are angels in devil's disguise.
You think russia is africa or Arab nations lol.
Ever heard of KGB?, the west should be more worried about KGB assassinating them.
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by oma19(f): 5:53pm On May 23, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Lies. I also survived an attempted assassination when a swarm of mosquito invaded my room yesterday. I guess PUTIN survived same type of Assassination.

LOLZZZ, WORST ATTACK EVER

2 Likes

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by iKingsley(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2022
PHYTECH:

But america bullying iraq with 1 million dead, Afghanistan, libya, yemen, vietnam, grenada is cool right ??
bully is bully. No bully is spared
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by Fearme344: 6:01pm On May 23, 2022
This is why I really dislike Nigerians.. there level of stupidity is too high no degree reach am.. I have been investigating this Russian invasion in ukraine PUTIN is doing the right thing but in different directions.. he is fighting for me and you the world in fact.. do you know what would happen if USA put those missile in the Russian border do you know what will happen to Russia just the same way like Syria and palestina. PUTIN is smart and he will always be smart I love him from my heart, if Russian wanted war with Ukraine la just 2 to 3 days mission na be that. And I have friends in Ukraine they are not killing people.. lie lie lie lie lie

Russian military are feeding them and taking them into Russian the cnn, bbc, and other no dey carry am I don't even put those channels again.. please understand something before you open your mouth way bubu Don use hunga finish

Peace

7 Likes

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by showafrica(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2022
Every Nigeria survives assassination attempt every day, so no big deal

1 Like

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by teemy(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2022
One sign of things being in motion was the backing by the UK and Norway to aid Finland and Sweden in case of a Russian attack.

Another is the return of the embassy diplomats to Kyiv. It seems now that they are ready for war with Russia and are looking for an excuse either with Russia bombing Kyiv with their embassies intact or in the defense of Finland-Sweden should Russia attack.

With that excuse, they can invade Russia and lay hold on the Russian oil and gas they desperately need. They will simply give him the Ghadaffi treatment NATO gave Libya. The signs could have been why Putin backed down on Finland-Sweden. Even Russia too is aiming for Ukraine oil which is why they have continued the war despite mounted sanctions.
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by autodevice(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2022
Narrow escape
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by MrSensor(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
But everyone will die last last either assassination or no assassination
he better do it himself just like his fellow man Hitler.
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by adeprof18(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2022
Who noticed nobody is talking about putin has cancer again after they saw him healthy on May 9 victory day celebration

Imagine its Ukraine telling us the number of dead Russians and destroyed vehicles when russia keep driving them out of captured territory. Are they counting those losses as they were being chased cuz russia keep gaining more territories every day and you won't see that on the biased media that claim azoz fighter were evacuated instead of surrendered when they had to choose btw to die in their rat hole or surrendered to live.

1 Like

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by Befii: 6:32pm On May 23, 2022
Makes sense.
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by Drenimarcus2222: 6:45pm On May 23, 2022
adeprof18:
Who noticed nobody is talking about putin has cancer again after they saw him healthy on May 9 victory day celebration

Imagine its Ukraine telling us the number of dead Russians and destroyed vehicles when russia keep driving them out of captured territory. Are they counting those losses as they were being chased cuz russia keep gaining more territories every day and you won't see that on the biased media that claim azoz fighter were evacuated instead of surrendered when they had to choose btw to die in their rat hole or surrendered to live.

You are smart! Now, it is Ukrainian intelligence saying that Putin survived assassination grin. Putin who has been having meetings here and there. Another 500-600 just surrendered in Liman few moments ago. Russia prison is bursting with these "evacuations" cheesy
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by Edyice: 6:48pm On May 23, 2022
Las Las this putin will fall ..

Men go knack am cool
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by Tifian: 6:50pm On May 23, 2022
Dumb fellows in this group will be rejoicing. Putin dey kakaraka.

1 Like

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by TobiAbuja: 6:51pm On May 23, 2022
His days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by adeprof18(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2022
Drenimarcus2222:

You are smart! Now, it is Ukrainian intelligence saying that Putin survived assassination grin. Putin who has been having meetings here and there. Another 500-600 just surrendered in Liman few moments ago. Russia prison is bursting with these "evacuations" cheesy

Eventhough i don't support the special military operation cuz it is killing innocent civilian, yet i refused to be fooled by the media. Ukraine stands no chance against russia. Worst case scenario if russia feels defeated, they destroy everything if it means sending high precision missile to kyiv with nuclear war head.

The best for Ukraine is to negotiate before it is too late. Begging for weapon that you don't have will not win them war. Russia is a super power cuz they have what Ukraine lack.

1 Like

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by tillaman(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2022
Vladimirovich igbayilola Putin
Idamu Uncle Ben and Iya Charlie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by Drenimarcus2222: 7:04pm On May 23, 2022
adeprof18:

Eventhough i don't support the special military operation cuz it is killing innocent civilian, yet i refused to be fooled by the media. Ukraine stands no chance against russia. Worst case scenario if russia feels defeated, they destroy everything if it means sending high precision missile to kyiv with nuclear war head.

The best for Ukraine is to negotiate until it is too late. Begging for weapon that you don't have will not win them war. Russia is a super power cuz they have what Ukraine lack.

Me too! honestly, I think if Ukraine knew that US/NATO won't put boots on ground, they won't have ventured into this war. Russia is still calling it a military operation not war. Ukraine is in panic right now, even America is saying only Ukraine can decide its fate. Imagine! I hope they surrender so all this can end.

1 Like

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by hayzed19(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2022
Ukrainian intelligence cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baseless lies and Propaganda
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by edosignature(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2022
God bless & protect Vladimir Putin
God bless & prosper mother Russia.

Z Z Z Z Z Z
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by UrPapa: 7:25pm On May 23, 2022
All of a sudden, Ukraine intelligence knows everything about Russia but t he y never knew when Russia attacked them
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by ken6488(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2022
kunlesehan:
This man is PUTIN his life at risk.

Every world leader is at risk
Even USA president is not loved by everyone

1 Like

Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by HomorBj(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Lies. I also survived an attempted assassination when a swarm of mosquito invaded my room yesterday. I guess PUTIN survived same type of Assassination.

As in ehn,plenty lies.Who would in his right senses,dare try to assassinate Putin?
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by fabsyl(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2022
He won't survive for too long bc he is not God
Re: Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine by Ijayaa(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
10yrs old Facebook is for sale..
Hit me on WhatsApp 08062467589

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana's Western Togoland Region Declares Sovereignty / World's Heaviest Baby Weighing 15 Pounds / Nourah Al-qahtani: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 45 Yrs In Prison Over 'twitter Post'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.