Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Need Help And Advice! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help And Advice! (198 Views)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / I Need Help And Advice / Your Sister Is Sooo Confused, Read And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help And Advice! by Shaev7(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2022
Hello Fellow Nlers.
I applied for a job some weeks or a month back via online platform.
The challenge is, the name of the facility is not stated as it was an outsourcing agency. I was scheduled for interview after notification. I did the first one and it was virtual. I requested after the interview to know the name of the facility, I was told they can't disclose to me until I pass that stage and I will be made to communicate with the facility directly then they can disclose it for me. I was called again , stating that I have scale through and scheduled for me which I had it and it was also virtually conducted. I also asked the name of the facility, it was not disclosed to me.
I need advice, when I say Facility, I mean 'Hospital' and I need to know if is okay after having conversation with them on three different occasions and yet to know the name of where am been interviewed for.
Please what are you take?
Thanks.

Please mod move to fp
Lalasticlacla: uboma , mukina2 move for audience.
Re: I Need Help And Advice! by RedMac: 5:43pm On May 23, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Bakery In Ojodu / Get Your Professional Cv/resume For ₦1500 / Urgent Job Vacancies For Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.