Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Mbappe On Benzema's 'storie': "I Understand It Comes From Above" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe On Benzema's 'storie': "I Understand It Comes From Above" (309 Views)

Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty / Where Man United Nickname 'The Red Devils' Comes From / Kylian Mbappe On Fire!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mbappe On Benzema's 'storie': "I Understand It Comes From Above" by plethora007: 5:55pm On May 23, 2022
The last few days have been very busy for Madrid, PSG and Mbappe. The French player saw his France team-mate Karim Benzema post a photo on Instagram that directly linked to him and he spoke about it on Monday.

It all happened before the official announcement of his renewal, as several Madrid players, not just Benzema, posted a 'storie' with their finger pointing at the Real Madrid crest and with a dot of light that meant nothing other than that Madrid is above all else.

Speaking to 'Le Parisien', Mbappe commented on what he thought of this reaction from the Madrid players: "I saw that almost all the Real Madrid players posted. You don't have to be too clever to understand that it comes from above, right?

As for Benzema, as there has been talk for months about their good relationship and that they would be a perfect fit at Madrid, the striker assured that he will explain everything to him: "When we meet, we will discuss it".

1 Like

Re: Mbappe On Benzema's 'storie': "I Understand It Comes From Above" by MightyHand(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2022
Benzema still a senior man, so Mbappe will have to discuss the issue with his country man asap

1 Like

Re: Mbappe On Benzema's 'storie': "I Understand It Comes From Above" by paulolee(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2022
mbappe gat his life to flex...forget benz jhare

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Europa Conference League / Ngolo Kante To Man Utd...? / The Real Reason Why I Left Arsenal – Lacazette Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.