Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Kukah: CAN Warns Nothing Must Happen To Cleric Amid Blasphemy Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah: CAN Warns Nothing Must Happen To Cleric Amid Blasphemy Claims (421 Views)

Killings: Stop Criminality, CAN Warns IPOB / No Harm Should Befall Kukah – CAN Warns Islamic Groups, Security Agencies / Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kukah: CAN Warns Nothing Must Happen To Cleric Amid Blasphemy Claims by Azeemokoya: 5:57pm On May 23, 2022
Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), on Sunday, warned that nothing untoward must happen to the Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Matthew Kukah, for whatever reason.

Rev. Chris Annger, the Kaduna State CAN Vice-Chairman, made this known to the media during a programme at the Evangelical Church of Winning All, Sabon-Tasha, Kaduna.

Annger added that the attack on a Catholic church shortly after the gruesome murder of Deborah, was targeted at Kukah.

The CAN official further noted that the gathering was also to intercede for those who were still alive despite the uncertainty surrounding the country.

Christians in their hundreds on Sunday gathered at the Evangelical Church of Winning All, Sabon-Tasha, Kaduna, to intercede for the country.

This is in full compaliance with the directives from the Christian Association of Nigeria that Christians should protests the lynching of Deborah Samuel, a 200-level student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto, who was killed over alleged blasphemying of Prophet Mohammed.

The Christian body, following the killing of Deborah had initially asked all churches across the country to embark on protest over the killing but reversed its decision that Christian faithfuls should gather in their churches to protest.

Consequently, the cleric called on the government to protect the life and property of Bishop Kukah as well as other Nigerians.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/kukah-can-warns-nothing-must-happen-to-cleric-amid-blasphemy-claims/

Re: Kukah: CAN Warns Nothing Must Happen To Cleric Amid Blasphemy Claims by Xscape1993(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2022
I pray ooo. These mad people with their mad religion and mad prophet can be very dangerous ooo. I wish these people understand and know the meaning of peace and love ooo.
Re: Kukah: CAN Warns Nothing Must Happen To Cleric Amid Blasphemy Claims by Moferere: 5:59pm On May 23, 2022
A little decorum from both Christians and Muslims will bring about peace in Nigeria.

Let peace reign
Re: Kukah: CAN Warns Nothing Must Happen To Cleric Amid Blasphemy Claims by Cubalabloo(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2022
I see Nigeria burning before 2023 elections. This is my prophecy.
Re: Kukah: CAN Warns Nothing Must Happen To Cleric Amid Blasphemy Claims by Sekoni003(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I see Nigeria burning before 2023 elections. This is my prophecy.

Lol by now it's audible to the deaf and glaring to the blind next year's election is looking uncertain. Subsequent events and happenings will further reveal where Nigeria goes from here but certainly, Nigeria won't remain the same after 2023.
Re: Kukah: CAN Warns Nothing Must Happen To Cleric Amid Blasphemy Claims by insidelife22(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2022
Looks like we might have a religious war first before another civil war.
Re: Kukah: CAN Warns Nothing Must Happen To Cleric Amid Blasphemy Claims by blue01(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2022
Yeye prophet
Re: Kukah: CAN Warns Nothing Must Happen To Cleric Amid Blasphemy Claims by Truthisunique2: 6:46pm On May 23, 2022
Moferere:
A little decorum from both Christians and Muslims will bring about peace in Nigeria.

Let peace reign
Muslims should stop killing

Dem use blood bath swear for them?

(1) (Reply)

Two States Account For N3.2tr Of Nigeria’s N3.7tr Production Output In H2 2021- / Ice Cream Comment: Shettima Apologies To VP / 2023: It's Peter Obi All The Way, Media Forum Urges Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.