Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Bankers In The House - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bankers In The House (165 Views)

Is Satisfied Bankers App Legit / Bankers Please Explain / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankers In The House by harmargedon: 9:18pm On May 23, 2022
I transferred money to my account, but It's only appearing in my statement of account, but not in my balance. What could be the reason for this?
Re: Bankers In The House by yomifola(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2022
Nairaland isn't the bank you transfered the money to

So... Go to your bank and visit their customer service desk haba

Any little thing... Nah social media

Anyways... Which bank did you transfer the money into?

What is the amount you transfered

What is the capacity of the account you opened?

It might simply means you transfer more than the amount the account can accommodate (maybe it's a student account and not a standard savings account)

Or

Maybe the amount you simply transfered Was The first big amount that had first entered the account, so it needs a confirmation before it could be released

But be rest assured that your money is save and secured thats why you can see your fund in your statement of account

So in a nutshell, the amount was held by the bank... Lobatan

By the way, what's the name of the bank involved?

(1) (Reply)

Middleman (a New Lucrative Profession)find Honest And Reliable Partners / Available 12plots Of Land At Orchid Road Lekki / Do You Have A High Income Skill Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.