Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Where Is The Great Naijaloaded Website Today ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Is The Great Naijaloaded Website Today ? (418 Views)

Get Your Own Naijaloaded Website At 10k (negotiable) / Download Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme / How To Add “click To Comment” Button In Post Content Like Naijaloaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Great Naijaloaded Website Today ? by Thanos5555: 10:03pm On May 23, 2022
i remember growing up during the times were early Nigeria blog birds were booking spaces for dominance online, Naijaloaded were one of the first Nigerian blogs.

guys who were in thier secondary school would visit the wdbsite for leaked answers, they usually do have nice music uploads.

but i guess all of a sudden , they made considerable changes to the website, making it to be fully, a musical website. changing the interface and making it look too beautiful.

this and many more made people to walk away from thier website. i may be wrong though, i would love to hear your own opinion, do you think NAIJALOADED is were ot supposed to be now. ?
Re: Where Is The Great Naijaloaded Website Today ? by snipnetworks: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Making some sense.. but I think what brought them down are newer music platforms like boom play and even earlier platforms like SoundCloud naijaload refused to grow with the trend of smartphones by providing an app for their website .. not everyday a smartphone user will visit a website to stream music or get latest news .. when there are apps like Instagram and audiomac.
Re: Where Is The Great Naijaloaded Website Today ? by NGRComrade: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Naijaloaded has almost 3M monthly visits. Still ahead of the game.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Blog Website For Just #12,000 From Kingsley Konsult / Please Help Me From Spammers / Webmasters And Developers Login Here To Shair Ur Challengies N Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.