Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

'Have You Been Sent To Collect A Lady Phone Number Before?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'Have You Been Sent To Collect A Lady Phone Number Before?. (142 Views)

Watch Shocking Moment A Python Appears To 'collect' A Sacrifice At A River In An / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / BREAKING NEWS: DSS Have Been Sent To Arrest Prophet Isa El-buba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Have You Been Sent To Collect A Lady Phone Number Before?. by Currentblog: 10:26pm On May 23, 2022
My exprience
Re: 'Have You Been Sent To Collect A Lady Phone Number Before?. by Currentblog: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Currentblog:
cheesy grin.. I regret the day i was sent to collect one babe number..me going her place with joy and oversabi, to collect the lady phone number, me getting there only to found out she is a retired soldier daughter...well guys, to cut the story short..we still dey the king's palace settling the matter... bad guys in the house, share yours?.

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Artist And Printing Services @ 08025281998 / Is It Normal To Be Confused About Life? / 50 Worshippers Killed As Bandits Attack Catholic During Service In Ondo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.