Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? (489 Views)

Oshiomhole Lists Reasons Why Tinubu Is The "Best Presidential Material" (Video) / Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by Osnami: 10:44pm On May 23, 2022
I will go first. For me, the best candidates are
APC - Yemi Osinbajo
PDP - Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by Obidient1: 10:47pm On May 23, 2022
Lets keep Politics, Tribalism and Religion apart and Rescue Nigeria from sinking, Nigeria not only Economy things are getting worst every day.
This not the time to share or collect money .
PETER OBI I know can go hungry many days to make Nigeria Better.
PDP I present to you PETER OBI For PRESIDENT he remains the BEST.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by lathrowinger: 10:48pm On May 23, 2022
Tinubu is the best...

Let me correct you, none of the two aspirant will ever emerge tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by ClintonEmex: 10:51pm On May 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by iCauseTrouble: 10:57pm On May 23, 2022
APC: Peter Obi
PDP: Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by Realist12: 11:37pm On May 23, 2022
None of them has achieved half the feat Tinubu has achieved in Nigeria, I repeat none . Peter Obi's ideas are unreasonable he just appeals to the masses but governance is more than that and we all know he can't do practice what he's preaching coz it's impractical. I watched him talking about our dollar dependency today and saying he'd stop the politicians from spending dollar . Now is he not spending dollar himself ?
Same person advocating saying he'd use our resources to send pupils abroad so they can remit diaspora dollar , isn't that brain drain . We are past those childish reasoning. Most of his preachings are not practical but they sound nice to the layman.
As for Osinbajo he'd be worse than Buhari coz there's no way he can function.
Why i chose Tinubu is because I'm a beneficiary of his government like every other Lagosian . And he has positive influence on his political disciples, Fashola, Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajimobi etc were the best performing governors during their tenure . We could see the similarity of their administration with Lagos.
If he could support good hands then I don't see why he won't have good hands in his cabinet as a president. He's a tested and trusted hand that has governed a mini Nigeria without sentiments and harmonized everyone for the greater good of the country.
Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by TooMuchStuff: 11:40pm On May 23, 2022
Peter Obi

All the Parties.......must adopt him.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by ScamHunter: 11:40pm On May 23, 2022
Osnami:
APC - Yemi Osinbajo
PDP - Peter Obi

Chibuike Amaechi APC
Peter Obi PDP

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by ANIOMADEI2018: 11:51pm On May 23, 2022
Osnami:
APC - Yemi Osinbajo
PDP - Peter Obi

Asaba became one of the fasted developing cities because of the failure of Anambra govt under Peter Obi. Anambra became the unsafest state in SE, with arm robbery, killings, kidnapping taking the center stage.

Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by chibrolex(m): 11:54pm On May 23, 2022
The General election is.... Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi (APC) Vs (PDP) Nyesom Wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by yemmit90: 12:03am On May 24, 2022
Nigeria only need a charismatic leader, who can unify or mended already broken relationships among ethnic nationalities, solve insecurity problems and ensure proper economic blueprint.

Someone like Peter Obi, Osinbajo, Fayemi and co dont have much needed characters to rule a complex country like Nigeria(especially in this our current political climate). Expect a tough time and probably a civil war if any of them become president.

Atiku
Tinubu
Ogbonaya onu
Kwanwaso

Are better options, they maybe be old or somehow corrupt but we need a leader who can restore a peaceful atmosphere to achieve economic progress. No technocrats/experts (in the name of Obi, Osinbajo, Akinwumi, Fayemi, etc) can achieve anything in the present of civil unrest.
Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by Treasure17(m): 12:03am On May 24, 2022
Maybe Osibanjo for APC but won't recommend him for obvious reason.

Peter Obi all the way.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by yemmit90: 12:16am On May 24, 2022
chibrolex:
The General election is.... Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi (APC) Vs (PDP) Nyesom Wike.

I think APC wont be so foolish to give someone who cannot win his state or senatorial district or total have control of party structure in his state its ticket , They will lose terribly. PDP too wont be that foolish to give Wike, whose only influence is being the Governor of wealthy state like porthacourt its ticket. Both of them are not sellable.
Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by WhizdomXX(m): 1:50am On May 24, 2022
NYESOM WIKE- PDP,
Tinubu -APC
Re: Who Is The Best Presidential Candidate In APC And PDP? by WhizdomXX(m): 1:51am On May 24, 2022
yemmit90:

I think APC wont be so foolish to give someone who cannot win his state or senatorial district or total have control of party structure in his state its ticket , They will lose terribly. PDP too wont be that foolish to give Wike, whose only influence is being the Governor of wealthy state like porthacourt its ticket. Both of them are not sellable.
They said who's the best, not who would win.
If not Atiku and Jonathan should be the answer

(1) (Reply)

Delegates Are The Reasons Why We Stop Moving Forward / APC’s Disqualified Candidates alleged to have stepped down for a Consensus / What Do You Think Of Nigeria's Future? (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.