Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Need A Man That Will Marry Me As Soon As Possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Man That Will Marry Me As Soon As Possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi.. (290 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man That Will Marry Me As Soon As Possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi.. by Euchariasblog: 11:01pm On May 23, 2022
I need a man that will marry me as soon as possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi says (video)
Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi, has said she needs a man to marry her soon.

During an interview with BBC Igbo, the actress-turned-evangelist said she needs 'the man God created for her and she wants him as soon as today.'
She said: "Please, let me use this opportunity to tell the world watching me, I want to get married today.

"The man God created for me, where are you? Come and put a ring on my finger now."
Speaking about her spec, she said the first thing she wants is a man who knows God.

She added: "He also has to be appealing to the eyes, because I don't want to wake in the morning or in the middle of the night and look around and he looks like an owl."

She added that to be her spec, you have to be a 'complete man.'.......Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/i-need-a-man-that-will-marry-me-as-soon-as-possible-actress-eucharia-anunobi-says-video/

Re: I Need A Man That Will Marry Me As Soon As Possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi.. by doggedfighter(f): 11:01pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Need A Man That Will Marry Me As Soon As Possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi.. by Stallionhorse: 11:04pm On May 23, 2022
She should post link where people can submit their cv.
Re: I Need A Man That Will Marry Me As Soon As Possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi.. by superCleanworks(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2022
CARRY ME DEY GO... You know the rest
Re: I Need A Man That Will Marry Me As Soon As Possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi.. by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2022
Euchariasblog:
I need a man that will marry me as soon as possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi says (video)
Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi, has said she needs a man to marry her soon.

During an interview with BBC Igbo, the actress-turned-evangelist said she needs 'the man God created for her and she wants him as soon as today.'
She said: "Please, let me use this opportunity to tell the world watching me, I want to get married today.

"The man God created for me, where are you? Come and put a ring on my finger now."
Speaking about her spec, she said the first thing she wants is a man who knows God.

She added: "He also has to be appealing to the eyes, because I don't want to wake in the morning or in the middle of the night and look around and he looks like an owl."

She added that to be her spec, you have to be a 'complete man.'.......Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/i-need-a-man-that-will-marry-me-as-soon-as-possible-actress-eucharia-anunobi-says-video/

Na OWL remain oo Beggars get choice?
Mary Magdalene
Re: I Need A Man That Will Marry Me As Soon As Possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi.. by Cholls(m): 12:33am On May 24, 2022
Re: I Need A Man That Will Marry Me As Soon As Possible — Actress Eucharia Anunobi.. by AdeniyiA(m): 12:35am On May 24, 2022
I pray she finds one. A God creation would be like a owl, coming from a supposed evangelist?
OK bye � angry undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Portable Zazu He Is Involved In A Fatal Accident Again / Bbnaija Tuoyo To Throw Party If He Gains 250k Followers On Instagram / Laide Bakare Warns Colleagues Leaving Trashy Comments About Her On Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.