Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Is Wrong With My PS3? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Wrong With My PS3? (959 Views)

Help! I Need Pes2020 Patch For My Ps3 Pes2018 / Fixing my PS3 Slim Cech-2003a that doesn't read Discs / My Ps3 Is Stuck On Please Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With My PS3? by longetivity(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2022
Anytime I switch it on, it flashes a green light, make a bleep and suddenly goes off, it will take days before it comes on again angry, please gamers in the house what could be the cause?
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by longetivity(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2022
I need solutions please
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40am On May 24, 2022
sign that it is time to upgrade to at least a PS4... or better yet a PS5.
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by WatchYourSix: 6:31am On May 24, 2022
longetivity:
Anytime I switch it on, it flashes a green light, make a bleep and suddenly goes off, it will take days before it comes on again angry, please gamers in the house what could be the cause?

Sounds like yellow light of death....
Its 50/50 chance when you take to game repair guys...
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by Crafteck1: 8:22am On May 24, 2022
longetivity:

Go buy another one, in oshodi, chijoke calls it peen, peen, peen... Your processor connection with the board don break, you can heat it to give it a lil more life but i advice... No waste money and time.
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by NoonMasamune: 12:48pm On May 24, 2022
try bootung into safe mode
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by abiodunbright(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2022
longetivity:

If can be fixed if you are in Lagos, check my signature
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by AyarmBoye(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2022
longetivity:
no solution bro.... any one who says it can be fixed is deceiving u.... you will only play it for 2 weeks max before it returns to the same problem again
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by Angel55555(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2022
PS3 fat ?
Probably ylod problem
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by adb7(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2022
I have the same problem with my PS3 for two months now. no solution yet.
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by ojotobiloba1: 2:56pm On May 26, 2022
longetivity:
Is it phat console.. That's Yellow light of destruction/Death.. Ylod
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by abiodunbright(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2022
AyarmBoye:
no solution bro.... any one who says it can be fixed is deceiving u.... you will only play it for 2 weeks max before it returns to the same problem again

Bro be realistic when saying somethings online. YLOD fault is a processure issue that can not be permanently eradicated but if you fix it the first time and put two 470 I.c after heating and repasting the processure as usual, it will serve you 3-6 months or more but usage differ. I always tell my customers to have it in mind to purchase a slim or super slim ps3. I am an expert and I can refer you to some of my client who can testify. Some engineer will heat and repaste then it might last that 1-2 weeks. Another secret if you own a UPS for you to properly shutdown the game yourself will make your console last longer.
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by AyarmBoye(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2022
abiodunbright:

Bro be realistic when saying somethings online. YLOD fault is a processure issue that can not be permanently eradicated but if you fix it the first time and put two 470 I.c after heating and repasting the processure as usual, it will serve you 3-6 months or more but usage differ. I always tell my customers to have it in mind to purchase a slim or super slim ps3. I am an expert and I can refer you to some of my client who can testify. Some engineer will heat and repaste then it might last that 1-2 weeks. Another secret if you own a UPS for you to properly shutdown the game yourself will make your console last longer.
you may be right but can he keep playing GTA and other heavy games for 6months ? I doubt
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by abiodunbright(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2022
AyarmBoye:
you may be right but can he keep playing GTA and other heavy games for 6months ? I doubt

Sure boss, the only thing that normal make the YLOD to come back quickly is the impromptu electricity failure. If the person can afford a UPS I assure you it will serve a while.
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by adb7(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2022
abiodunbright:

price and location.
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by abiodunbright(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2022
adb7:

price and location.

Check my signature and chat me up
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by pafo(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2022
abiodunbright:

Is Rlod fixable too? Mine has it for months now.
Re: What Is Wrong With My PS3? by abiodunbright(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
pafo:

Is Rlod fixable too? Mine has it for months now.

Yes, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Ages Of Empire / Football Manager Loses It / Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.