Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience (476 Views)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:28am On May 24, 2022
I have been betrayed by alot of close persons n even family members and guess you have yours to share too.

Mine happen during my days in uniport as an undergraduate staying offcampus.i got approved with my blog on google adsense n within 15months i was receiving huge dollars every 21st day of the month.my life change for good until one cool evening i saw operatives of EFCC and SARs banging at my door. The whole street gathered as if they came for a hardened criminal.
They enter my apartment, ask me to identify myself n state wat i do for a living ( my apartment then was loaded). They ask for my phone n laptop which i willingly gave.
They check and found nothing illegal until one said your next door neighbour came to our office to report you that you are into online fraud,yahoo yahoo n goes about carrying a laptop..
I just smiled n open my laptop to show them all about adsense,the psyment details n checks from google ireland.they were surprise n beg i showed them this way so as to add to there salaries. They told me his name n showed me the petition he wrote n advice me to move out from the area.
I was suprise cos this is a neigbour who comes to eat, drink n sleep with me. The next week na so i park out from the compound.
Dont always lower your guard, trust no one attimes!

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience by orisa37: 6:32am On May 24, 2022
Betrayers are ATHEISTS. ONLY GOD CAN HANDLE THEM.

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience by paulolee(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2022
back in skul, guy wey we sit together run cheating n chips stuff for test go report me Gv lecturer say ib be king of expo because I score more than everyone in d class...
the lecturer told him to talk to me so I'll do same in exam, set s trap for me n the lecturer would burst me n hand me over to skul security..
it was econometrics exam n I hardly attend class bcoz I no understand, my so called friend wake me up very early n say make we arrange chips to carry entre the morning exams n we did n I placed mine under my belt..
we enter hall and the exams was so easy dt I didnt need d chips, after I saw d questions, I jus removed d chip, chew it n threw it out of the window, few minutes letta, d lecturer jus walked to me n asked to search me n I agreed, he did so n saw nothing n looked disappointed n I knew something was wrong...
weeks letter, a female friend told me dt he heard d lecturer asking my friend in his office about why he didn't make sure I took the chips inside n dts wen I understood why dt man decided to search only me dt day..
I asked d snitch n he denied at first BT finally accepted n begging for forgiveness, I did forgive BT avoided him like a stinking ret dt he is.

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience by ExcelDBM: 8:44am On May 24, 2022
Space booked
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience by Kontrol97(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience by BigCowH0rn: 8:56am On May 24, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
I have been betrayed by alot of close persons n even family members and guess you have yours to share too.

Mine happen during my days in uniport as an undergraduate staying offcampus.i got approved with my blog on google adsense n within 15months i was receiving huge dollars every 21st day of the month.my life change for good until one cool evening i saw operatives of EFCC and SARs banging at my door. The whole street gathered as if they came for a hardened criminal.
They enter my apartment, ask me to identify myself n state wat i do for a living ( my apartment then was loaded). They ask for my phone n laptop which i willingly gave.
They check and found nothing illegal until one said your next door neighbour came to our office to report you that you are into online fraud,yahoo yahoo n goes about carrying a laptop..
I just smiled n open my laptop to show them all about adsense,the psyment details n checks from google ireland.they were surprise n beg i showed them this way so as to add to there salaries. They told me his name n showed me the petition he wrote n advice me to move out from the area.
I was suprise cos this is a neigbour who comes to eat, drink n sleep with me. The next week na so i park out from the compound.
Dont always lower your guard, trust no one attimes!

Stuff like this has happened to me before. That was when i really understood why it's never a good idea to keep living in your old place when a lot of money comes to you suddenly lifting you way above the means of the people all around you.

But my worst experience was being poisoned by a relative right in my home.

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience by realstars: 9:14am On May 24, 2022
I allmost kill the person that bettray me and ran away, thank God i had forgiven him and change my mind. Today he is my boy for real. i am useing him for good.

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience by Igbojihadist: 3:26pm On May 24, 2022
i was kidnapped but i excape which one of the kidnapped victim told police that he suspects my movement with kidnappers
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed/blackmail By Someone, Share Your Experience by Ifakiland(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2022
I've never been betrayed because I don't trust anybody....I don't give anybody importance....I don't allocate tasks to one person....I have no best friend, I only have people I need. I don't walk the same path twice, I don't stay in a room without more than one exit....I don't have a girl sleep over, I don't sleep over at a girls place....I don't sit in a middle on a bike or keke....I always have a screwdriver in a pocket, a cable wire in my bag...cutlass under my bed...Jack knife under my pillow....I always have atleast 2 faulty fones in my pocket when walking at night, my working fones are always on silent in my bag....I don't have atm for the account I have money in, my alert line is always at home duct taped under my center table. I'm a modafucking psychopath, you can never catch me looseguard.

How Do I Get My money / Police Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos / My Salvation Story