Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria (34739 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / INEC Urged To Weed Out Officials Responsible For Logistics Problems / "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 24, 2022
emmafineboy:
And unemployment has nt destroyed our youths abi? Don't be ignorant Oga i manage a bet9ja shop n by God Grace I'm doing well, bet9ja employed more dan today's government
you are an agent of destruction

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria by tola268: 6:34pm On May 24, 2022
You are talking in favour of government alone, you say nothing about how they are cheating people, weed them all, they are not useful for Nigeria citizens
Re: FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria by emmafineboy(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2022
Abba114:
you are an agent of destruction
Clap for ursf. Lolsss
Re: FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2022
Rugaria:
Another segment of the economy that needs to be nationalized as quick as possible! Some of these strategic areas need to be recalibrated in ways that allow the government to make money off them! The cement industry! The telecommunications industry! The betting industry! The solid minerals industry and ofcourse Oil and Gas! In some, government should go for half the stake in companys total equity! I don't see anything reasonably different that they're doing compared.

Some of these very lucrative aspects of the economy needs to be nationalized and handed over to some business boards being managed for the Army and police. That's how the security agencies in most countries fighting serious wars or facing serious enemies make more money away from meager budgetary allocations.

Some totally brainwashed black people will come over here to start quoting all sorts of regurgitated bullshit about free trade and privatisation. Go and tell that to China.. Ask them to tell you how to raise extra monies to fund the on going wars and they will go silent! Ask them to show you the added reinvestments in other strategic areas of the economy by these rent seekers parading around as prime investors, who got all these business permits from the Nigerian government for pittance but only uses the mega proceeds and profits to buy mansions in Dubai and London, they will keep quiet!

I don't know you but I would find you one day and I would buy you beer..
Like minds bro..

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and tell that to China who dominates the so called free market economy of the world with many products from pro establishment factories. Like they say in China, what matters is not how you caught the rat but that you caught the rat! Problem with your type is that you gobble everything line hook and sinker. China Telecom is almost owned by the Chinese security branch. The China Mobile, is almost totally owned by the same Chinese government. Chinese companies in Oil and Gas are wholly owned by The Chinese government! The China Bank and The China Bank of Commerce and Industry, are all state owned. CESCO that is the main indigenous Chinese shipping line is state owned! The list is endless and in every sector of the Chinese economy..And you know what?

All these companies are amongst the highest earners and top dogs in the Chinese economy. Do your research! Infact most of these real estate, chemicals, and trading companies that pretend to be private entities from China are nothing but state cooperations being privately managed by proxies in order to avoid WTO sanctions. This is why the The PLA is awash with cash year in year out, irrespective of the fact that the statutory budgetary allocations are many times smaller to say that of The US. If your problem in Nigeria is tribalism, fight to fix that, but don't use that argument to push for an economic agenda that only favors a tiny group of totally corrupt elite , while the majority of the people become poor spectators in the running of their countrys economy.

Once again.. I don't know you but I would find you one day and I would buy you beer.

A few elites are cashing out,eg Otedola and Adenuga.. employ workers and pay them peanuts. While the masses are continually impoverished.. a shame.

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria by Polynek(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2022
Edoreborn:
Pls oohh,,I never collect my money from bet9ja oo..I will get it soon sha by God's grace..And again,,they should compel d surviving ones to increase their odds...

Honestly bet9ja don injure me,,even my last card to eat,,na bet9ja e dey go...There was a day I went to d bank,,when d lady that attended to me showed me my transaction history,,shame dey catch me...All na bet9ja n daily data for mtn in order to book games..
Take it easy oo bro grin, always stake the amount U can always afford to loose dax d secret, wishing you the best bro

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria by Rugaria: 10:08pm On May 24, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Once again.. I don't know you but I would find you one day and I would buy you beer.

A few elites are cashing out,eg Otedola and Adenuga.. employ workers and pay them peanuts. While the masses are continually impoverished.. a shame.
You totally understand what I was driving at..

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 8:28am On May 25, 2022
Abba114:
if you bet and thinking that you are betting responsibly keep doing it a day will come that you will regret it. there is nothing like responsible gambling. gambling is a destruction stay away from it bfor it ruins u
Since how many years...
Am not a greedy fellow wanting to hit it big fast...
Its fun to those who knows...
Life is a gamble itself... Just do what you can afford to lose... This is plain control which most dont have
Re: FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On May 25, 2022
Emmypure:

How much

Dm sir 07061554003. WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants / Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" / 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.