Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Need A Husband Urgently — Actress Eucharia Anunobi Cries Out (Throwback Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Husband Urgently — Actress Eucharia Anunobi Cries Out (Throwback Video) (217 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Husband Urgently — Actress Eucharia Anunobi Cries Out (Throwback Video) by benjackugo: 8:25am On May 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=202hjgZEm2Y

I Need A Husband Urgently — Actress Eucharia Anunobi Cries Out (Throwback Video)

Veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi, has said she needs a man to marry her soon, IGBERETV reports.

During an interview with BBC Igbo in 2020, the actress-turned-evangelist said she needs 'the man God created for her and she wants him as soon as today.'

She said:

"Please, let me use this opportunity to tell the world watching me, I want to get married today.

"The man God created for me, where are you? Come and put a ring on my finger now."

Speaking about her spec, she said the first thing she wants is a man who knows God.

She added:

"He also has to be appealing to the eyes, because I don't want to wake in the morning or in the middle of the night and look around and he looks like an owl."

She added that to be her spec, you have to be a 'complete man.'

The 56-year-old was married to Mr Charles Edwu but the union ended in 2006 after six years. The union produced only one child, Raymond Ekwu, who sadly died at age 15 from sickle cell complications.

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/pfbid02NF4NQryUrKuirZXkCzgiJtyhaXwpH6XzRxSVfmAbuyW5mnnPCJMPWoxt9fSsBiBSl/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: I Need A Husband Urgently — Actress Eucharia Anunobi Cries Out (Throwback Video) by incandescentena: 8:26am On May 24, 2022
Owl? Lol
Re: I Need A Husband Urgently — Actress Eucharia Anunobi Cries Out (Throwback Video) by chatinent: 8:50am On May 24, 2022
The number you are trying to call does not exist. Please try again later.

(1) (Reply)

Lebron James Net Worth 2022 / The Real Secret To Melting Belly Fat / Reactions As Fan Grabs Ruger, Steals A Kiss From Him [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.