Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Urgently In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently In Need Of A Job (450 Views)

*CLOSED*Urgently In Need: Audit Trainee / Urgently In Need Of Sales Girl Or Boy That Reside In Ibadan / VACANCY : Female Secretary Needed URGENTLY In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of A Job by yungprof13: 8:26am On May 24, 2022
Good day fellow nairalanders.

Greetings to every fellow nairalander out there had to create this thread because of the various testimonies of people getting jobs from nairaland have read in the past so I say let me try maybe luck could shine on me too.
I graduated from University of technology Minna few years ago I didn't bother looking for work then because I thought I should learn a skill and be self reliant, tried learning programming but I seems it was never my thing then tried videography and video editing but now things are really really tough and I wouldn't mind working in any organization or parastater.

I currently reside in Abuja and have skills in humanitarian management, Microsoft packages, videography, and video editing plus a general computer knowledge.
Please fellow nairalander with connections and businesses you can help a brother in need.
My contact is 07034297483 email: ahmoduonuche2012@gmail.com
In case you want to contact me for immediate start .

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job by JoshDiam: 9:35am On May 29, 2022
yungprof13:
Good day fellow nairalanders.

Greetings to every fellow nairalander out there had to create this thread because of the various testimonies of people getting jobs from nairaland have read in the past so I say let me try maybe luck could shine on me too.
I graduated from University of technology Minna few years ago I didn't bother looking for work then because I thought I should learn a skill and be self reliant, tried learning programming but I seems it was never my thing then tried videography and video editing but now things are really really tough and I wouldn't mind working in any organization or parastater.

I currently reside in Abuja and have skills in humanitarian management, Microsoft packages, videography, and video editing plus a general computer knowledge.
Please fellow nairalander with connections and businesses you can help a brother in need.
My contact is 07034297483 email: ahmoduonuche2012@gmail.com
In case you want to contact me for immediate start .

Thank you all

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work
activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application if this interests you. Check my signature for my contact

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Security Men Needed / Find Jobs / IT Technician Needed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.