Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists (27349 Views)

NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares / Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police / Ekweremadu: APC & PDP Unite Against Attack, We All Have A Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Allisgud: 6:59pm On May 24, 2022
If dat Lebanese in that picture survive this,the kind Japa wey the guy go Usain bolt ehn [center][/center] angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by darichlife: 7:00pm On May 24, 2022
As darkness rises over the country our leaders don't care about the masses as long as they are not directly affected. The vultures are gathering to the feast on their evil flesh. Nigeria will never work because it was never meant to.

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Sleekfingers: 7:00pm On May 24, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-train-attack-well-start-killing-abducted-passengers-in-7-days-terrorists/

The government has gotten those kidnapped. Since, their children and families are not among them.....
Useless country
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2022
kuboy:
God please give us wike as president let me see how this rubbish will continue.

That was the precise statement y'all made prior to 2015!

That no way terrorism and insecurity will continue under an ex-military man. Behold, it has even gotten far worse.
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Advocate500: 7:02pm On May 24, 2022
Aboguede:

This ur igbo is...

I want to be an igbo man but I can never be an igbo man grin

If true true say u dey collect 30k for this time wey u dey waste here, ur children go surely beat u
my guy wetin dey sup naw? Y d bad blood to my harmless comment? Which 30k are you talking about? Is like you are mistaken me to someone else ?
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Frigga13: 7:02pm On May 24, 2022
Kwestionair:

Which kind useless language u dey try speak there? Aboki feeling funky. Keep supporting your useless government. Small time you will come on Nairaland for japa advise. If Nigeria is so sweet for you, may Nigeria happen to you.
Since you are now sure IPOB made you poor. Don’t go and do something reasonable for your generation because the government you’re supporting have no good plans for you except 30k bmc salary.

Ezi .. mpa gonna umu Nna gi aboki..

Truth is painful to IPOB bingos

Anuofia
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Brushstrokes20: 7:02pm On May 24, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided... What did I just read ...
It defies logic to admit that a war veteran / ex general is the current commander in chief undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER! undecided
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by backtovillage: 7:03pm On May 24, 2022
Minister of communication is not in Nigeria I guess.
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by vicfajeze: 7:06pm On May 24, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-train-attack-well-start-killing-abducted-passengers-in-7-days-terrorists/
are Indians among those kidnapped? Be like say I dey see one guy with mustache wey b like amitab bachan.
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Kwestionair: 7:06pm On May 24, 2022
Frigga13:

Ezi .. mpa gonna umu Nna gi aboki..

Truth is painful to IPOB bingos

Anuofia

Although your Igbo is google translator aided but I’m surprised you can not speak Igbo like your brothers in South East who are kidnapping our notable men and then speak Igbo to make it look like an Igbo man activity. You dey try. Small small your Igbo will be perfect then if you’re lucky your masters will send you to SE to go and kidnap and let blood.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by boldtruthalways: 7:06pm On May 24, 2022
So they sent pictures with WhatsApp?. And government cannot track their location with the WhatsApp phone number despite enforcing NIN? Nigeria's government under Buharii is a big joke. If you people like, don't elecr a credible leader like PETER OBI in 2023. The level of suffering awaiting yiu guys with wrong leader in 2023 will be a joke compared with what you are seeing now.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by wallarwallar(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2022
Nobody care since they are not 2023 election.. Useless country Useless leaders .. l pray for God intervention for you guys.
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Frigga13: 7:11pm On May 24, 2022
Kwestionair:

Although your Igbo is google translator aided but I’m surprised you can not speak Igbo like your brothers in South East who are kidnapping our notable men and then speak Igbo to make it look like an Igbo man activity. You dey try. Small small your Igbo will be perfect then if you’re lucky your masters will send you to SE to go and kidnap and let blood.

ZuZu pu .. from my mention ..

Anu leleele..
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by begge: 7:15pm On May 24, 2022
Buhari you see the beast you have created
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Ade3131: 7:19pm On May 24, 2022
Madmohamed123:
I don't know how Nigeria will pay China their money anyway they will take over where they invest their money

And those who say Igbo man can not be the president of Nigeria because of IPOB what can they say about this

See Nigerian politics as it is today, let's face it, Igbos have a very slim chance of becoming the president of this country. It's not that I'm witch-hunting the Easterners. It's just the real deal. You guys don't have the numbers (remember we still practice democracy of numbers) and most importantly, Igbos lack the knowledge to build strategic alliance. I'd pass that as a result of their sheer arrogance.

You see Tinubu begging northerners for delegates the other day and we're all here laughing. Let's face it Man, this is democracy, and that of numbers.

An average Aboki doesn't care if he sleeps under the bridge or in front of someone's shop from Jan to Dec without any basics of life. Whereas they're the ones to vote and decide who your next president is.

Until Igbos understand and show readiness to play by the script, it'll be a bit difficult to see an Igbo president, unless for divine intervention ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2022
The whole thing no just dey add up, from the fearlessness of the maigida wey dem praise upandan to the tone of their message.

Instead of make niggas play come upland con clap hand with Sojo and dem SS3 boys, na so dem kpopi hide inside one bush dey coordinate affairs.

Naija matter no deh ginger guy man again.
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Kwestionair: 7:20pm On May 24, 2022
Frigga13:

Anu leleele..

EXPOSED

Aboki hates the truth.
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Greenback: 7:22pm On May 24, 2022
since 10am,only two pages!!!!!
Coneheaded structures and sophisticated maarrraans ain't interested as long as there ain't any mention of Igbo.
Coneheads
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2022
od501:

Oga...we all know your FG is behind all these nonsense. Stop defending them, and stop sponsoring the killings in the SE!!

You are absolutely correct.

These rubbish has gone for far too long if the govt is not complicit. Kai Nigeria is gone.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Emdebby2: 7:25pm On May 24, 2022
Who did we offend in this country? May God take control.
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by HRMK: 7:27pm On May 24, 2022
WHAT TYPE OF GOVT IS THIS?THE FG KNOWS THEIR HIDEOUTS,WHY NOT BOMBARD THEIR LOCATION EVEN IF AT RISK OF ENDANGERING LIVES OF CAPTIVES!THIS IS BETTER THAN WATCHING THEM BN KILLED ONE BY ONE!!
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by IbileIfe: 7:33pm On May 24, 2022
The government doesn't care, because they have not kidnapped members of the families of President Buhari, Vice President Osinbajo and others in the Presidency.
Let them kidnap any of their sons and daughters and see how the Nigerian military will end the terrorist attacks in northern Nigeria.

Anyone supporting anyone in the administration of President Buhari to succeed him is either insane or stupid.
Who is fooling whom?
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2022
HiFive:
Oh Lord come quickly. Just blow the whistle we need an intromission.

I checked the word "intromission" immediately I saw your post. Thanks for teaching me a new word

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 24, 2022
What we watch in movies is becoming real
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by MilitantAtheist: 7:39pm On May 24, 2022
And some idiots, children of the devil are condemning killing of a female fulani Terrorist and her Terrorist children in the east. We have seen videos of fulani hausa Terrorist women with guns celebrating the atrocities of their husbands the fulani Terrorists. God punish all the bastards condemning killing of northern Muslims. That Terrorist woman killed in Anambra would very much participate in the killing of Deborah if she was in sokoto. I hate these northerners, they're Terrorists and they smell badly. For the train victims you can go ahead, Kill them and eat them you bastard fulani hausa Terrorists, that's all you are good at.
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Igbojew: 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
Omooba77:

Hope tribes that suddenly developed love on every Igbo thread looking for low IQ Igbos to deceive on how IPOB/ESN are now killing their fellow Igbos will land here like vultures to condemn this or does it mean that only Igbo life matters while Northern life don't matter.I.will keep on exposing those people that think they can play divide and conquer antics on Igbos.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by lookingfly: 7:48pm On May 24, 2022
They send videos through WhatsApp yet that idiot pantami can not do shit.
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by nasirujj(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2022
Yobabad:
No problem, that is what Islam is good at, as a formal Yoruba Muslim I know what am talking about

You are a Muslim and you are still the one smearing your own religion. As long as Islam is concerned this people are not practicing Islam nor are they real Muslims. You and them are the same or I even say you are worse than them cos they never claimed that what they are doing is backed by religion but it's for their selfish interest.
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Igbojew: 7:52pm On May 24, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
And some idiots, children of the devil are condemning killing of a female fulani Terrorist and her Terrorist children in the east. We have seen videos of fulani hausa Terrorist women with guns celebrating the atrocities of their husbands the fulani Terrorists. God punish all the bastards condemning killing of northern Muslims. That Terrorist woman killed in Anambra would very much participate in the killing of Deborah if she was in sokoto. I hate these northerners, they're Terrorists and they smell badly. For the train victims you can go ahead, Kill them and eat them you bastard fulani hausa Terrorists, that's all you are good at.
My brother you are not alone on this trust me.I h.te them with every last drop in me.Oh they think they can play that their deceitful and divide and conquer games on great Igbos hahaha they have failed.Trust me when I said you will not see those urchins that jump from one Igbo thread to another here such as Neptu5,Oyigboupdate,Omenka,etc but trust me when I said I am out for them.Is it not strange to you that the life of their fellow Northerners or South West don't matter to them but only Igbos life they hate with passion matters.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Igbojew: 7:58pm On May 24, 2022
Frigga13:

Anu leleele..
Hope you and your Igbo wannabe can condemn this barbaric acts same way you fake Igbos have been blaming IPOB/ESN for killing perpetrated by state actors and rope it on IPOB/ESN?? You people are being exposed gradual by gradual.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Igbojew: 8:02pm On May 24, 2022
Frigga13:
Those are people IPOB Dey model after .. Talibans

Reason IPOB bingos always use them as excuse

Bandits are killing .. Na east be their problem

A Na Akwo ibi amu an eke..

Ofcourse you and your fellow murderers must blame this or find away to make this one IPOB thread.Am very happy that Emma Powerful,IPOB/ESN and Prof Charles Soludo are closing on you Fulani in government security uniforms that perpetrate all the killings going on in South East and very soon there will no breeding ground for you state terrorist actors in South East.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists by Igbojew: 8:05pm On May 24, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Naptu and oyigboupdate no go see dis wan
They will avoid this news like leprosy.....I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque / Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed / Obasanjo’s Letter To Edwin Clark (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.