Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

24-year-old Undergraduate Killed By Her Lover In Benin City After She Break-up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-year-old Undergraduate Killed By Her Lover In Benin City After She Break-up (667 Views)

Female Undergraduate Killed In Father’s Farm In Ekiti State / Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-year-old Undergraduate Killed By Her Lover In Benin City After She Break-up by Larewaju50001: 11:23am On May 24, 2022
24-year-old undergraduate killed by her lover in Benin City after she called off their relationship (photos)

Link: https://australesoft.com/24-year-old-undergraduate-killed-by-her-lover-in-benin-city-after-she-called-off-their-relationship-photos/

Re: 24-year-old Undergraduate Killed By Her Lover In Benin City After She Break-up by Xscape1993(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2022
Evil world...
Re: 24-year-old Undergraduate Killed By Her Lover In Benin City After She Break-up by anonymuz(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2022
Women stay off a toxic relationship. It's better to end it asap before you fall victim of evil men!
Sign out!
Re: 24-year-old Undergraduate Killed By Her Lover In Benin City After She Break-up by paulolee(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2022
wicked beast....he should rot in jail if guilty
see as him end the bea life because of breakup, girl wey dm send go skul o..
if u ask around, you would hear dt he simply killed her because the bea had decided to dump his broke and toxic life..
see him looking like a broke drug addict..

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Undergraduate Killed By Her Lover In Benin City After She Break-up by NaijaCover(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2022
Nawa o
Re: 24-year-old Undergraduate Killed By Her Lover In Benin City After She Break-up by paulolee(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
anonymuz:
Women stay off a toxic relationship. It's better to end it asap before you fall victim of evil men!
Sign out!
them no go hear na...was chatting with one of my street friend about we meeting offline for a shop vacancy that I saw and she was interested in, she said its better I come to her house and we move from there because if she visit mine and her yahoo boyfriend finds out, she would kill her
I asked her if she's joking, bt she said she's serious and even showed me scars of belt marks dt her guy left her with after he flagged her wen she visited a guy dt gave her the last job..
I asked what is she doing in such relationship, she said its because the guy promised to kum pay for her head wen next he picks n besides husband de hard to find..
I pity dt lady wen she marry..
Re: 24-year-old Undergraduate Killed By Her Lover In Benin City After She Break-up by anonymuz(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2022
paulolee:

them no go hear na...was chatting with one of my street friend about we meeting offline for a shop vacancy that I saw and she was interested in, she said its better I come to her house and we move from there because if she visit mine and her yahoo boyfriend finds out, she would kill her
I asked her if she's joking, bt she said she's serious and even showed me scars of belt marks dt her guy left her with after he flagged her wen she visited a guy dt gave her the last job..
I asked what is she doing in such relationship, she said its because the guy promised to kum pay for her head wen next he picks n besides husband de hard to find..
I pity dt lady wen she marry..
see mumu girl, desperate set of idiots. I pity her in advance.
Re: 24-year-old Undergraduate Killed By Her Lover In Benin City After She Break-up by Adonis86(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2022
Chadwick bossman

(1) (Reply)

Groom Cries Over Killing Of Brothers Returning From His Wedding In Imo State / Etisalat Mass On Fire, One Dead . / Nigerian Football Coach Jailed For Sexual Abuse On Teenage Boys In The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.