Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why You Should Start A Shrimp Farm Today - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why You Should Start A Shrimp Farm Today (327 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / The Snake We Killed At Our Poultry Farm Today / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Start A Shrimp Farm Today by Chukwudiworld(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2022
Starting a Shrimp farm is more than easy as you even think.

Did you know that only by engaging in Shrimps Farming, you can generate between $2,000 to $5,000 per month?

You know why?

Because it is an agribusiness yet to be fully explored in South Africa and the rest of the world, yet over 70% of South African population feed on seafoods.

And guess what? To launch a Shrimp farm, there are only 4 steps to follow, and bravo!

Luckily for you, I have put up a resource for FREE on how you can start your Shrimp farming business.

Get The Necessary Details Here »»
https://aqua4nations.com/shrimps-prawns/introduction-to-shrimp-farming/

Shrimp farming is turning farmers around the globe into millionaires...

(1) (Reply)

Wheat Offal & Brewers Dried Grains BDG Available For Supply / How To Start A Poultry Farm With 10,000 Capacity Layer / Farming Can Be Done Without Stress With This John Deere Planter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.