Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation (666 Views)

Recruit Of Volunteers In Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation / Opinion: Ejecting Npower Volunteers At This Turbulent Time Is Suicidal / Apply For Religious Workers And Volunteers At Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by FxEmpress(f): 11:53am On May 24, 2022

ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
PERFECT DREAMS EMPOWERMENT FOUNDATION (PDEF)
PDEF is a non-governmental organization established for the purpose of empowering Nigerians through various entrepreneurial skills acquisition to be self reliant in the society, engaging in the helping of the less privileged, humanitarian projects to schools, prisons, Orphanages, homeless, expanding of the businesses of our members, etc. Distribution of educational materials and promoting a culture of giving and lifting others in our society.

As a need to push forward our aims and objectives, and also our need to carry out our programs/projects in the different states of Nigeria, we are in need of Capable hands to join our team achieve our goals

Vacant Positions

- State Team Heads
- State Pioneer Volunteers
- State Volunteers

*Requirements*

- Passion
- Availability (3-4 hours of your time)
- Team Spirit / Creativity
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to use the internet
- Have an idea on Volunteering and Program Management
- Ability to work Under pressure
- Ability to work with little or no supervision

Benefits

- Access to Free Skill acquisition programs
- Networking opportunities
- Workplace experience
- Traveling Opportunities
- Certificate of Recognition
- Opportunities to Recommendations
- Weekly bonuses

if this looks like you
Kindly click on the link below to apply and understand what we are about chat with us on whatsapp with number below
/23407067756659

1 Share

Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by ishadfurnitures: 12:18pm On May 24, 2022
Good day your link is not going to you can add me on whatsapp 08099212590 I'm interested
FxEmpress:

ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
PDEF is a non-governmental organization established for the purpose of empowering Nigerians through various entrepreneurial skills acquisition to be self reliant in the society, engaging in the helping of the less privileged, humanitarian projects to schools, prisons, Orphanages, homeless, expanding of the businesses of our members, etc. Distribution of educational materials and promoting a culture of giving and lifting others in our society.

As a need to push forward our aims and objectives, and also our need to carry out our programs/projects in the different states of Nigeria, we are in need of Capable hands to join our team achieve our goals

Vacant Positions

- State Team Heads
- State Volunteers

*Requirements*

- Passion

Benefits

- Workplace experience
- Weekly bonuses

if this looks like you
Kindly click on the link below to apply and understand what we are about https:///G4GfcSdFMt39UcRufZM53F
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 24, 2022
I'm interested. 07060930756 WhatsApp
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by REALCASE: 12:46pm On May 24, 2022
Interes
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by Slimgold2019: 4:32pm On May 24, 2022
Interested:08028371150
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by dollarsworld50(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2022
I am interested. 08036704773 WhatsApp
orji.emmanuel30@gmail.com
FxEmpress:

ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION

Vacant Positions

- State Team Heads
- State Volunteers

*Requirements*

- Passion

Benefits

- Workplace experience
- Weekly bonuses

if this looks like you
Kindly click on the link below to apply and understand what we are about https:///G4GfcSdFMt39UcRufZM53F
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by Jubal01: 6:48pm On May 24, 2022
Interested from Adamawa. maxwelldauda15@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by Immunity1555: 7:03pm On May 24, 2022
add me 07038092071 l am interested, your link not going.
uwaemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by Mnopq: 8:12pm On May 24, 2022
I am interested from kogi state; abumujaheed17@gmail.com,
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by Mnopq: 8:17pm On May 24, 2022
Interested 09039233182 abumujaheed17@gmail.com kogi state
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by topoftheworld(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2022
I'm interested.
ochesimeon31@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by Exjoker(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2022
Interested
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by idris646(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2022
OP your link no dey work.
hit me up on: 09063382931
idrisideis8@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by FxEmpress(f): 11:31pm On May 24, 2022
Thank you for your interest.
Please kindly chat us up on whatsapp with the number below.
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by FxEmpress(f): 12:26am On May 25, 2022
Wealthy people are ordinary people who took opportunities presented to them and worked them till they succeeded.

If you keep doing what you are doing now, in the next 5 years where will you be?

Get out of your comfort zone and take the challenge.
Be the Giver, the one lifting people up.
Don't always be the one looking for help.
Be the one changing the world.
Reject the status quo.

Join me and let's build together.
Pursue your dreams.
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by FxEmpress(f): 12:27am On May 25, 2022
3 or 6 months from now, one year from now, many people here would be earning nothing less than N100,000 weekly. And living financial freedom life.

Others will still be where they are looking for help.
Well, if you think you can, you are right.
If you think you cant, you are right.

Join me and let's use 6 months to change the narrative.
Move forward above the limitations.
Expand your mind
Join us
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by Kiliwuwu: 5:05am On May 25, 2022
FxEmpress:
3 or 6 months from now, one year from now, many people here would be earning nothing less than N100,000 weekly. And living financial freedom life.

Others will still be where they are looking for help.
Well, if you think you can, you are right.
If you think you cant, you are right.

Join me and let's use 6 months to change the narrative.
Move forward above the limitations.
Expand your mind
Join us

I'm interested
Kathycrakes@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by Knight1210(m): 5:54am On May 25, 2022
FxEmpress:

ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION

Vacant Positions

- State Team Heads
- State Volunteers

*Requirements*

- Passion

Benefits

- Workplace experience
- Weekly bonuses

if this looks like you
Kindly click on the link below to apply and understand what we are about chat with us on whatsapp with number below
/23407067756659
I am interested, williamejeh@gmail.com 08077004268
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by graze224: 8:51am On May 30, 2022
Am interested, add me 08034712306 WhatsApp
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by zika19(f): 11:19am On May 30, 2022
I’m interested
Re: Urgent Need Of Volunteers At Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation by Mystery9(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2022
I am interested.. 09034220684

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Marketers / Finally! Finally! Finally! / Different International Companies Are Relieving Degree Holders Of Their Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.