Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) (72681 Views)

Pretty Mike Rides On Horse To Armani BuzzBar’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics / Tonto Dikeh Rides On Okada To The Cinema (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That careless manchi wey dey floor no get family?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by platz(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2022
Try de update us on time
This news is as old as fvck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by donbenie(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2022
Juspe:
God will surely provide at the right time, just keep on praying. I wish you the best
Even the Devil will not wish Tonto Dike on his enemy.. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Duru009(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2022
The man will soon release a STATEMENT....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Allisgud: 10:21pm On May 24, 2022
This woman longs for a man true love to settle,she just dey use cruise to while away fustration grin angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by phemmyfour: 10:48pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Eww shocked
This hanty and clout chasing na 5&6. . . Always trying to be relevant in the cycle of things!

Well my problem is that cheap dude on the floor who turns himself to a donkey grin later all these broke redpillars will be shouting women are cheap, see their fellow gender...SMH
If only you know that he will be ontop of her in the closet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by NerdSciBot: 10:53pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 11:11pm On May 24, 2022
olamidedivotee:
If she used the same energy she used to gain controversies towards marriage, she would have been happily married with kids.

That man on the floor is a big time fool.

Hire me to write contents for your blog or brand.
With what you just commented up there, I doubt if you can deliver a decent writing job. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by ghettochild(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2022
If na those bastard islam fanatics dem use allah play so..
Dem go dey shout blasphemy.
See as tonton n her followers dem use jehovah here..and brimstone no fall from sky ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Poleski: 11:35pm On May 24, 2022
The guy mumu too much.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Dshocker(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2022
olamidedivotee:
If she used the same energy she used to gain controversies towards marriage, she would have been happily married with kids.

What type of content
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by freemi(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2022
She's not wise at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by edungene7: 12:05am On May 25, 2022
Aunty way mumu oppressing the SIMP possibly for a plate of indomie
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by temmyejo: 12:56am On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Eww shocked
This hanty and clout chasing na 5&6. . . Always trying to be relevant in the cycle of things!

Well my problem is that cheap dude on the floor who turns himself to a donkey grin later all these broke redpillars will be shouting women are cheap, see their fellow gender...SMH

What you failed to consider is that the cheap guy probably has a "CHEAP" woman at home, "CHEAP" children to cater for and educate and "CHEAP" rents to pay, as he is probably a "CHEAP" odd worker in the house. Aunty I hope my reply is not "CHEAP" ma and if "CHEAP", I hope you gain " CHEAP" insights from it ma...

Shalom....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by toprealman: 1:09am On May 25, 2022
Carry me de go, Carry me de go YOUR his b and house
Seriously
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by dododawa1: 1:28am On May 25, 2022
AGE will gentle her soon.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by 43Ronin: 1:45am On May 25, 2022
olamidedivotee:

The mumu man na Homer SIMPson

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Tzar(m): 2:36am On May 25, 2022
Who go marry ‘king’ Tonto?! Who wants 1st degree frustration?!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by cp3o: 4:18am On May 25, 2022
Maryjane001:
Tonto is such a playful person. cheesy
And she doesn't care what you think.
No be her fault say her marriage no work
And she no fit kill herself, Life continues....
No be everybody marriage dey work for

I love her vibes abeg. smiley.

See aggressive defense of someone you don't know. It could be her fault. You don't know. You weren't there. Maybe it's not her fault. You don't know. You weren't there.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Arabaincubus: 4:47am On May 25, 2022
Thank God it was the back this time. She is used to riding the front.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by deflover(m): 4:56am On May 25, 2022
hmmnn at least her toto and yansh touch the guy back grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Nobody: 6:56am On May 25, 2022
cp3o:

See aggressive defense of someone you don't know. It could be her fault. You don't know. You weren't there. Maybe it's not her fault. You don't know. You weren't there.
Aggressive defense kwa?
This life no suppose hard....na people like you dey take life too serious.
If something doesn't work for you, jejely move on and live life to the fullest, finding joy in other things that make you happy. Life is sweet and e no get duplicate.

So because her marriage didn't work out, she should be depressed, undergo therapy, live a life of solitude, behave like a widow or be desperate for a 2nd marriage. Is that what you 'd want to see?.
She channelled her energy into other things that make her happy instead of being bitter and sorry for herself. Whether you like am or not, she no send you.
That's one thing I love about her cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by 1880nebu: 7:04am On May 25, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
me too
[/s]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by 1880nebu: 7:04am On May 25, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
Tonto owns nairaland front page

Ask seun
[/s]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by autodevice(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by essentialone(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2022
Was that her breasts bouncing like that? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by ike007(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2022
Imagining her naked. She and I. On top of bed...

Smiles....after cum regret
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2022
grin

What a simpleton man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After / Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram / Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.