Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest (28079 Views)

Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For President Since 1992 / Tinubu Was The Youngest Senator In 1992. He Was Barely 30 Years Old-Ayu / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2022
He'll die trying grin
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Asswipemod: 2:11pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Former governor of Cross River State, Chief Donald Duke, has taken a swipe at former Vice President Atiku Abubakar for being a serial contestant for the presidency since 1992 without success and it’s time for him to rest; saying it’s a sign that God is not with him.

Take a watch:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ2Ge0pMlhg

Even Abraham Lincoln own no reach dis. 30 something years of wanting to be a grand thief!
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Elidrisy20: 2:12pm On May 24, 2022
You that God is with you, come and contest

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by abobote: 2:15pm On May 24, 2022
Rubbish, what about Buhari.
When did Donald Duke sneaked back to PDP
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by OniyideAmplify(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2022
What would make that '23 elections to be tough and interesting is if Osibanjo and Peter Obi to emerge as the main candidates of both parties.
The North will have no choice than to go for PYO and some part of the SW while the South-East will back PO massively and some part of considerate SW too but you see those expired ones ehn, no room for them unless they do magomago.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by pat077: 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
He will retire after this. If he does not want to leave the stage for the younger generation, we shld force him to do so by voting against him en mass, how can a fulani old man take over from another old fulani man? So, they want to rule for 16 years non stop.
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by christistruth01: 2:28pm On May 24, 2022

Obidient1:
And that is true.

PDP must hear this to avoid being an

Opposition for another 8year.

I am from the South West and I support

PETER OBI for PRESIDENT He remains the

BEST YOUNG VIBRANT AND TRUSTWORTHY

CANDIDATE.

What about Biafra ?
Don't be ashamed of your Tribe

Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Ododoeye0020(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
Obidient1:
And that is true.

CANDIDATE.
Elections are not won on social media
stop disturbing us with with Peter Obi that can win his home state delegate of PDP
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Former governor of Cross River State, Chief Donald Duke, has taken a swipe at former Vice President Atiku Abubakar for being a serial contestant for the presidency since 1992 without success and it’s time for him to rest; saying it’s a sign that God is not with him.

My thought too!

Atiku is a serial loser. He should forget the No1 job please!

Someone should please check on Reno the wailer.
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by ruggedtimi(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2022
Baba speak English by force
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by fk001(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2022
Joe Biden was a senator right from the 70's/80 and he has been contesting for the seat of POTUS right right from that time but couldn't clinch the seat.

He later became VP to a young vibrant Obama in the 2008. After their tenure in 2016 he still went for primaries and lost to hillary.
He didn't give up and now he is the POTUS in 2022.

How many years from 80s to 2022? Do the math
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Jostoman: 2:51pm On May 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
31 years later damned it. He should continue.
I want you to say something about fire incident that have been ravaging Igbo dominated market in Lagos recently.
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu can never be president
Most importantly tilumbu
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Tinubuadvocate: 2:53pm On May 24, 2022
Please take your tribalism suggestion to somewhere else. Is Yoruba people that setting igbo business ablaze I don't where igbo dominate in lagos.
Jostoman:
I want you to say something about fire incident that have been ravaging Igbo dominated market in Lagos recently.
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by dmostcheerful(f): 3:00pm On May 24, 2022
Kpokpoogri:
grin grin grin

On Tinubu's scrotal sac I stand...
If I comot my leg, make I bend.
Please sufre on the balls before you squash it...
As he no go win primary make he carry his full body go home.
grin

Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by descarado: 3:06pm On May 24, 2022
Is he really campaigning?
Guess the man Don tire.

Or he hs that self entitlement mentality that pdp has no choice but him.

Another fulani thief.

How I wish obi is paired with someone younger and better
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by meobizy(f): 3:09pm On May 24, 2022
That he entered as the Vice President gave him hope. Watch Nigerians elect him one day. I know how stupid my compatriots are.
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Lepon02: 3:15pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Gbam!
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Funniest thing is that some leaders of tomorrow are still supporting someone that has been contesting before they were borrn grin

The electorates are the problems of Nigeria and not the politicians.

Without the electorates lining up to vote in these greedy MF's, all the recycled old thieves parading themselves as politicians won't be in leadership positions.
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by FearGod1r(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2022
AdmissionTipz:
Thats true... They say persistence is key to success.... But not in this case

---------- pls , someone should help me with any amount to feed myself at the moment.... Pls consider me as your brother ... Please and please ....zen.th 24.644 .69.399
2116442402 uba bank send me 2k make i send you 5k
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Winning123: 4:00pm On May 24, 2022
Obi your candidate will loose in a landslide defeat. No northerner will vote for an Igbo man

Obidient1:
And that is true.

CANDIDATE.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by oyeb15: 4:23pm On May 24, 2022
How many times did Buhari contest
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Mrexcell(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2022
Atiku should go and rest.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet you also get paid for ads purchased by ur referrals.

Daily login bonus = #957
Per invite = #60,000
Registration fee = free

Contact me on this WhatsApp number below for all the details.
090 5884 6849
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by joshmee4real(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2022
If not that Some Nigerians are not balanced, how will they even want to vote for him.
Same way One Man tried and tried and tried, and we taught he would bring changes when eventually given a chance, but here we are.
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Owologbo(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2022
Obidient1:
And that is true.

CANDIDATE.
Y'all should stop this threat. Come out and campaign for your preferred candidate after the primary.
Obi remain the best, but with the way you people are going about it will make him him lose people.
I've not seen/heard of any candidate with fans going about with threat the way you and your ilk do.
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Basic123: 8:06pm On May 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Them nor dey hear word

See Tinubu way don old still want contest
Especially that neonate PETHIEF OBI

60yrs old already

And Yemi OLEBANJO ....65yrs
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by tony1way: 9:44pm On May 24, 2022
Na your monie??
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Duru009(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2022
This one was paid by Wike to demarket Atiku
....... Your plans will fail
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by YangaBabe: 11:26pm On May 24, 2022
Honestly he should just rest abeg.
Re: Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest by Pharmboy24: 7:30am On May 25, 2022
carterguccy:
But igbos want to Atikulate because that's the only hope they have to make Peter Obi VP!
Too dumb to own a phone smh !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) / 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.