Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election (44819 Views)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Sodiq Ango-Abdullahi Wins PDP Election While Still Being Held By Kidnappers / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by HIPROFILE(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2022
This is exactly how I would love the delegates treat some of this aspirants throwing dollar upandan.

It will then be my greatest delight to see Nigerians do same at on the election day.

Take the money...its our money afterall

Then vote a more reasonable and capable person putting aside ethnic and religious sentiments.
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Jamesbally: 4:50pm On May 24, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. I am from Delta and we Deltans are not part Biafra. I don't like the Igbos because dey are very greedy and selfish but that does not mean we should show hatred for them. No tribe is perfect

But it's ok for Igbo to show hatred to others abi? You are an Igbo man who is not proud of his tribe.

Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by dalass(f): 5:02pm On May 24, 2022
sirmustyla:
Nigeria's type of democracy is very funny.

Democracy or moneycrazy? grin
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Yankee101: 5:10pm On May 24, 2022
Lol
Na their share of their money wey your papa steal
Collect their money but vote in the right people
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Yankee101: 5:13pm On May 24, 2022
8m for one day's job!
Future sold!
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Yemi4luv: 5:18pm On May 24, 2022
Thief collect am back from thief no case
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Kinzo0917(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2022
Jamesbally:

But it's ok for Igbo to show hatred to others abi? You are an Igbo man who is not proud of his tribe.
. Go to hell. I don't chat woth kids. Henceforth no replies from me to you. So I will decline my root because of a faceless forum rigjt? U are indeed a kid or maybe a toddler
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by chiedozie198100: 5:29pm On May 24, 2022
Wike go use matchet collect him own back, after him get only two votes on the 29th may. grin
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Jamesbally: 5:37pm On May 24, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Go to hell. I don't chat woth kids. Henceforth no replies from me to you. So I will decline my root because of a faceless forum rigjt? U are indeed a kid or maybe a toddler

That hell is your next destination. IPOB dey wait you for your village.

Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by mukthar2000(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
Oyo

U no ask ur father to give u experience b4 u jump into the race abii?

Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Perocom(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2022
Islie:

Drama As Namadi Sambo’s Son Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Ticket

Adam Namadi, son of former Vice-President Namadi Sambo, has reportedly asked delegates to refund the N2 million each he doled out before the election....

https://dailytrust.com/drama-as-namadi-sambos-son-asks-delegates-to-return-his-money-after-losing-pdp-ticket

Wow, Omo the money involved is huge. Imagine collecting 3.5m + 2.5m + 2m = 8million and then cast your vote for one candidate and disappear into oblivion with the cool 8milla.
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by tremilatre(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na connection and juju dem dey use fight themselves for that delegates o
Na wa o. Person fit harvest more than 50milla during electioneering.
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Truthisunique2: 5:59pm On May 24, 2022
tremilatre:

Na wa o. Person fit harvest more than 50milla during electioneering.
yes na

If opposition party delegate fit get 10m for just reps, senate and presidential guys never cum to appease them o
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by drharry: 6:18pm On May 24, 2022
madapcmod:
Nigerians must demand the names of delegates that will vote for presidential candidates.

We need to know who to hold if they give us useless candidates in APC and PDP.

We can't continue with this transactional politics

Just imagine 3.5m + 2.5m +2m = 8m per delegates just for house of reps. Now think of house of assembly, senate, Governor, President?

Presidential delegates will be receiving 20m minimum.

This is where the problem of Nigeria lies. The highest corrupt bidder wins and bad governance continues

It's totally shocking �...The level of corruption is simply out of this world. Delegates will simply be smiling to the bank even if a devil is elected.

1 Like

Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Jamesbally: 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
Kinzo0917:
useless son of a bitch. Now get lost. Hell is ur abode

The thing pain am. Just locate the nearest transformer or get some Rat Poison and do the needful. You won't be missed when you take that Rat Poison or hug Transformer. grin grin grin

Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Lightorder: 7:48pm On May 24, 2022
Poor boy ! Money he borrowed from LAPO
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by owoshuyi(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2022
I stand on what I said.
If dem like make dem dey bring incompetent people wey sabi bribe pass every election year, na dem sabi.
You say make I participate when Nigerian politics no be for people wey no get money like me? grin

Cromagnon:
ordinary 5K wgjjtatm those ones, don't deceive yourself, delegate o, open primary o, na still who share moni pass. Remember delegate has to share money to be elected also

How much he give his 'competence ' na
You better stop speaking grammar and Participate
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by ify0000(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2022
Abeg Hw person fit take join dis delegates Biko
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Invitationn: 1:04am On May 25, 2022
jeff1993:
Very Evil people .... If u no say u no go vote the Boy, why u collect him money??
They are just teaching him politics.
He's obviously skipped some classes grin
His father failed him.
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Invitationn: 1:08am On May 25, 2022
AbuAeesha:
if i hear!!
the one ur papa stole,who has met him to return them?
moreover were u promised u must will win the primary?
were u extorted?
Comrade the young man was duped.
He paid all of them so the deal should be that he gets all their votes.
But they sold their votes to the highest bidder. They breached the agreement.
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Nobody: 6:01am On May 25, 2022
TimmyTen:
Wailers will not see anything bad in this. If this was APC the whole world won't hear word.

Are you a child? Don't you know that apc does the same thing? The corruption is across board
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by AbuAeesha: 9:12am On May 25, 2022
Invitationn:

Comrade the young man was duped.
He paid all of them so the deal should be that he gets all their votes.
But they sold their votes to the highest bidder. They breached the agreement.
he should provide "proof of agreement now"
no absolute loyalty in politics especially here in the North.
the northern might be united against a common outsider(enemy) but within themselves "no absolute loyalty".
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Invitationn: 9:30am On May 25, 2022
AbuAeesha:

he should provide "proof of agreement now"
no absolute loyalty in politics especially here in the North.
the northern might be united against a common outsider(enemy) but within themselves "no absolute loyalty".
You're right.
However, loyalty is not the bone of contention here.
He paid them to be loyal, they didn't keep their end of the bargain.
That's why I said they duped him.
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Allisgud: 2:31pm On May 25, 2022
This is how tilumbu will cry for return of his money grin grin angry grin angry angry angry
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 2:38pm On May 25, 2022
owoshuyi:
I stand on what I said.
If dem like make dem dey bring incompetent people wey sabi bribe pass every election year, na dem sabi.
You say make I participate when Nigerian politics no be for people wey no get money like me? grin

Den no bring anybody
People volunteer densef ,na you de wait make den con beg you for ya lungu (your fault)
Who say make you sef no bribe ( this is how it is abroad (legally though but still bribeRy))
Na you think say you no get money
Remember brains over brawn
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 2:40pm On May 25, 2022
owoshuyi:
I stand on what I said.

Den no bring anybody
People volunteer densef ,na you de wait make den con beg you for ya lungu (your fault)
Who say make you sef no bribe ( this is how it is abroad (legally though but still bribeRy))
Na you think say you no get money
Remember brains over brawn
Unless you're just lazy and entitled
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 2:45pm On May 25, 2022
somehow:

Yes, there are countries that do no bribe delegates during primaries down to bribing electorates on voting days.
Hahahahaha
Learner
My dear all countries bribe their voters to stay in power
We do it crudely with cash
They do it with tax cuts or monopoly concessions or free stuff (roads, police, healthcare, schools) all of which can be provided by private sector but they steal producers taxes and dash it to consumers who contribute little

Same thing
Different package

Why do you think democrats are so popular in America
Out of 5 trillion budget they dash out 3.5 (healthcare ,schooling housing and free food )all of which are substandard

But continue drinking the kool-aid
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 2:54pm On May 25, 2022
somehow:

Yes, there are countries that do no bribe delegates during primaries down to bribing electorates on voting days.
or is it and Dubai that share money so they're not overthrown violently. Better learn to read between the lines and stop regurgitating propaganda that you were indoctrinated into without thinking for yourself
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 3:05pm On May 25, 2022
somehow:

delegates are bribed with jobs benefits that make this money look like pocket change

Do you know how much teachers and policeman civil servants are paid for doing woeful jobs (yeah they're worse than their private counterparts in security health education (83% of poor children can't read and they are collection $12K per child and they still want higher wages

Who do you think become delegates abroad?
Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by Cromagnon: 4:56pm On May 25, 2022
owoshuyi:
I stand on what I said.

Participate not run for governor
Plenty other things you can do politically instead of giving up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) / Onitsha Is Becoming A City Of Trade,Commerce & Industries? / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.