Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Which Laptop Should I Buy (advice Needed) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Laptop Should I Buy (advice Needed) (422 Views)

Please Which NEW Laptop Should I Go For? / Best Laptop To Buy? Advice Needed. / Which Laptop Should I Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Laptop Should I Buy (advice Needed) by Ikechukwu183: 1:04pm On May 24, 2022
I need a laptop that the price should not exceed the N300K range and have the following features:

1. Super battery life that can last like a good phone (12 to 16 hours of operation should do)

2. A good RAM (8GB and upgradable)

3. Good graphics and quality.

Your advice is needed!
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy (advice Needed) by OneKinGuy(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2022
I don't thing there's any laptop that can give you the battery life you need and for the specs you're looking for, You can't get any thing brand new with that price. So I urge you to do more research on what you want, then maybe post some of the options you've found and ask for recommendations.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy (advice Needed) by Ikechukwu183: 1:21pm On May 24, 2022
OneKinGuy:
I don't thing there's any laptop that can give you the battery life you need and for the specs you're looking for, You can't get any thing brand new with that price. So I urge you to do more research on what you want, then maybe post some of the options you've found and ask for recommendations.
May be you can suggest some models so that I can look them up (the specifications).
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy (advice Needed) by Adewale1603(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2022
Ikechukwu183:
I need a laptop that the price should not exceed the N300K range and have the following features:

1. Super battery life that can last like a good phone (12 to 16 hours of operation should do)

2. A good RAM (8GB and upgradable)

3. Good graphics and quality.

Your advice is needed!
those HP spectre. but the battery life is like 10 hrs.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy (advice Needed) by Ikechukwu183: 4:09pm On May 24, 2022
Adewale1603:
those HP spectre. but the battery life is like 10 hrs.

Ok, I will look into it.

(1) (Reply)

Windows Laptop With Up To 10bhours Battery Life / Google Play Console Console Account Needed / Dell Latitude E3350 Corei3 5th Gen 4gram 128SSD @ 85k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.