Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Christianity And Its Hypocrisy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christianity And Its Hypocrisy (349 Views)

Pastor Jonah Gangers Abducts Muslim Girl In Kaduna, Converts Her To Christianity / Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity / CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by nura15(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2022
Some days ago Deborah Samuel was lynched and burnt in Sokoto for blasphemy. Ever since that incident, internet has been on fire calling for justice for Deborah. CAN and its members staged a Nationwide protest for the same reason.
In Anambra two days ago, a Muslim woman in person of Fatima and innocent kids were killed by christians for no reason. However, as usual no body is saying anything about it. May be the reason is because she is a Muslim.
I have come to understand that may be in this country only Christians regarded as first class citizens while Muslims are second class.
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by babasolution: 1:51pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=nura15 post=113128798]Some days ago Deborah Samuel was lynched and burnt in Sokoto for blasphemy. Ever since that incident, internet has been on fire calling for justice for Deborah. CAN and its members staged a Nationwide protest for the same reason.
In Anambra two days ago, a Muslim woman in person of Fatima and innocent kids were killed by christians for no reason. However, as usual no body is saying anything about it. May be the reason is because she is a Muslim.
I have come to understand that may be in this country only Christians regarded as first class citizens while Muslims are second class.[/quo

It's not the same context,Deborah was killed for purely religious reasons by people who publicly claimed they are fighting for Allah,,the Muslim woman was not killed for religious reasons nearest could be ethnic but definitely not religious as the killers never publicly proclaimed they killed her because of Jesus.stop twisting facts

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by nura15(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2022
I'm twisting any fact, Mr man.
This has been the norm in this country. Whenever Christians commit murder, they just hide the name if Christianity and link the crime to one particular criminal group. But when the same thing happens in the north, Christians do not even mind to verify they just link it to islam and start campaigning so as to draw the attention of international community there by giving impression that it's only Muslims committing heinous crimes in Nigeria.
For instance, when Muslims travellers were killed in Jos by Christians for no reason nobody came to call the killers as Christians rather they were called as criminals, hence hiding the name of Christianity.
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by sreamsense: 2:45pm On May 24, 2022
nura15:
Some days ago Deborah Samuel was lynched and burnt in Sokoto for blasphemy. Ever since that incident, internet has been on fire calling for justice for Deborah. CAN and its members staged a Nationwide protest for the same reason.
I have come to understand that may be in this country only Christians regarded as first class citizens while Muslims are second class.

nura15:

Don't tell me you are not semi-mumu! Killings in the guise of any reason is condemned, it is inhuman and those people behind it will be exposed and send packing to meet Ikonso. However, you are comparing two different things together. Did the people who killed in Anambra killed in the name of Jesus? They did not kill in the name of religion, so it is not the duty of CAN to talk, you can channel your griviance to state governor or other political state men leaders.

We have lots of killings and lawless, adding religion to it will make it worse. Deborah is not a Muslim being govern under Sharia law who understands what your blasphemy should be, so she shouldn't be killed for what you called blasphemy. Christians have their own blasphemy that Muslims violate on daily basis, but christians do forgive. It is not Muslims that will dictate to Christians what they see has blasphemy vice versa.

So, Muslim killings for blasphemy should be law that guide only Muslims and not non-muslim because non-muslim don't see Muhammed as perfect example for humanity to follow to heaven because of his numerous amoral behaviours. Deborah killing is because of religion involvement, those that killed her shouted alha Akbar and said they killed for Mohammed because it is what Quran said, but that of Anambra is pure criminality, they never killed by shouting Jesus or cite refrence from Bible to kill.

IpoB/ESN usually kill in the name of their juju, shrines because that is where they get inspiration and not from Jesus. You can even see them stopping Christian Crusade from holding. However, these criminals should be unveiled by security agents and send them to meet Ikonso for killing innocent people and children. You can't expect CAN to respond to what doesn't concern them because it has no religion colouration except each of them wants to talk as individual

2 Likes

Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by babasolution: 2:48pm On May 24, 2022
nura15:
This has been the norm in this country. Whenever Christians commit murder, they just hide the name if Christianity and link the crime to one particular criminal group. But when the same thing happens in the north, Christians do not even mind to verify they just link it to islam and start campaigning so as to draw the attention of international community there by giving impression that it's only Muslims committing heinous crimes in Nigeria.
For instance, when Muslims travellers were killed in Jos by Christians for no reason nobody came to call the killers as Christians rather they were called as criminals, hence hiding the name of Christianity.

The case of jos was more of ethnic than religious. The narrative was irigwe militants attacked and killed Fulani travellers which was the correct narrative.You are twisting facts.

Most attacks by a muslim groups,the attackers always explicitly say they are doing it for Islam or Mohammed.

On the other hand no group says they are killing for Christians or Jesus(prove me wrong on this)
You are twisting the facts.
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by Fisiryorh(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2022
nura15:

Alaye,will you just STFU..I am a Muslim & I say Deborah's killing is absolutely wrong..CAN has every right to protest and I pray that Allah see it through that her killers are convicted and killed by the justice system..... Nonsense

If truly a Muslim woman & her kids were killed by the Christians, the Muslims shouldn't have triggered it First by killing Deborah...SHIKENA!!!

Hypocrisy lies in the heart no matter the tribe or religion...

**Quote me at your own pearl**

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by nura15(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2022
Call me whatever name you like, but the truth remain.
If you say IPOB are killing for their shrine, are they not Christians. Why are you not associating with Christianity as you do to Fulani militia when they commit the same crime?
You people are always quick to associate Fulani with islam, but you never for once associate ipob with Christianity.
Is this not hypocrisy?

Don't tell me you are not semi-mumu! Killings in the guise of any reason is condemned, it is inhuman and those people behind it will be exposed and send packing to meet Ikonso. However, you are comparing two different things together. Did the people who killed in Anambra killed in the name of Jesus? They did not kill in the name of religion, so it is not the duty of CAN to talk, you can channel your griviance to state governor or other political state men leaders.

We have lots of killings and lawless, adding religion to it will make it worse. Deborah is not a Muslim being govern under Sharia law who understands what your blasphemy should be, so she shouldn't be killed for what you called blasphemy. Christians have their own blasphemy that Muslims violate on daily basis, but christians do forgive. It is not Muslims that will dictate to Christians what they see has blasphemy vice versa.

So, Muslim killings for blasphemy should be law that guide only Muslims and not non-muslim because non-muslim don't see Muhammed as perfect example for humanity to follow to heaven because of his numerous amoral behaviours. Deborah killing is because of religion involvement, those that killed her shouted alha Akbar and said they killed for Mohammed because it is what Quran said, but that of Anambra is pure criminality, they never killed by shouting Jesus or cite refrence from Bible to kill.

IpoB/ESN usually kill in the name of their juju, shrines because that is where they get inspiration and not from Jesus. You can even see them stopping Christian Crusade from holding. However, these criminals should be unveiled by security agents and send them to meet Ikonso for killing innocent people and children. You can't expect CAN to respond to what doesn't concern them because it has no religion colouration except each of them wants to talk as individual[/quote]
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by nura15(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2022
And Christians disguising as ipob to kill Muslims is not condemnable, koh?

Alaye,will you just STFU..I am a Muslim & I say Deborah's killing is absolutely wrong..CAN has every right to protest and I pray that Allah see it through that her killers are convicted and killed by the justice system..... Nonsense

If truly a Muslim woman & her kids were killed by the Christians, the Muslims shouldn't have triggered it First by killing Deborah...SHIKENA!!!

Hypocrisy lies in the heart no matter the tribe or religion...

**Quote me at your own pearl**

[/quote]
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by SHINJA: 4:33pm On May 24, 2022
Dan banza,you can cry me a River..

Mun kashe kafiri kuma 'ya'yanta ,do your worse..

She cross the redline just like Deborah you guys killed..

God bless southeast for this good work..

God bless southsouth and southwest cool
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by loko50(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2022
@OP you are so dumb. Your IQ is very low. Deborah was killed in the name of religion. The woman and her kids were killed because of their tribe.
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by nura15(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]you are so dumb. Your IQ is very low. Deborah was killed in the name of religion. The woman and her kids were killed because of their tribe.

I hope you will not come here calling northerners all sort of names when the same thing happens to your brothers living in the north ( get killed because of their tribe).
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by nura15(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2022

God bless southsouth and southwest

Another another stupid unapologetic Christian criminal.
The same God will bless northerners for doing the same good work in Sokoto.
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by SHINJA: 8:28pm On May 24, 2022
TonyStark2:

Stop trying to impersonate what you aren't, no sane Christian would rejoice at the murder of anyone, irrespective of their religion!!!

Your opinion is completely yours and not of the whole religion!

As for the OP, like most of those who've commented rightly pointed out, there's no comparison in this. Deborah, for the umpteenth time was killed purely for the cause and on the basis of religion by religious loyalists, albeit extremists!! Videos were circulated of the act, where one of them was proudly acknowledging the fact that he was the one who burnt her.

Now to the Anambra case, the woman and her four children were tragically murdered by a group of criminals (won't want to label any group in particular), they did it in their bid to spread chaos, in similar ways they killed the law maker in that same Anambra (a Christian) and same way they've been killing their Christian Igbo fellows for a while now. Not in any way related to religion!

Fulani herdsmen have at no point in time (to the best of my knowledge) been attributed to a particular religion, at least, where I stay. They have been purely judged as a group of merciless invaders who cause havoc on farms (now metamorphosing into something else), even at that, the whole tribe isn't dented, I happen to know some good Fulanis and also, I remember once asking a relative of mine, who lives close to them about their stance on the killings by the luciferian herdsmen group, of which he told me that they do complain and are not in support of such acts i.e not all Fulanis want blood shed all in the name of feeding cows!.

But back to Deborah's killings, it was a documented fact, how the majority of the Muslims in Sokoto rose against the arrest of one of the murderers, showing that the action was widely accepted and normalised among them! And this, my friend, this, needs to be checked, if not curbed, then every diligent loyal Muslim would be a potential terrorist to Christians (and be peacemakers in their own point of view!).

How was it checked, by mere chest beating on the internet about what we could do and verbally going against it, although some went ahead abusing the Islamic religion. All in all no blood was spilled in retaliation to the incidence (to the best of my knowledge). That's to show that Christianity has no delight in blood shed and according to our believes, a murderer, in any case it may be, is a sinner in the presence of God.

Once again, OP don't kindle an unnecessary religious argument, don't twist facts, let's try and compare apples with apples and not oranges.

Stay blessed.
Are you done?
Dead to all muslim terrorist
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by SHINJA: 8:29pm On May 24, 2022
nura15:

God bless southsouth and southwest

Another another stupid unapologetic Christian criminal.
The same God will bless northerners for doing the same good work in Sokoto.

We will kill more of you soon
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by nura15(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2022
We will kill more of you soon

Remember what happened in Sokoto.
The same thing will be done to criminal Christians like you.
Re: Christianity And Its Hypocrisy by charlesdinho7(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2022
may the soul of fatima rest in peace but we all know that muslims are terrorist

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Gunmen Killed 6 In Ondo On Wednesday Night / Police Arrest 80-year-old Gun Cartridge Dealer In Delta State / Court Sentences 50-year-old Man To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.