Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now (2902 Views)

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality / Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Lovelink1991(f): 1:55pm On May 24, 2022
The worst is happening now, group of Yahoo boys running mad uncontrollably, even their friends and girlfriends were not able to hold them or rescued them

If Devil give you something with one hand him go collect am with ten hands

Watch the video via this YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BX6hFhrk8g

Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Emma2Seconds: 2:59pm On May 24, 2022
Upload the pictures
Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Lovelink1991(f): 3:35pm On May 24, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Upload the pictures

While going for a picture when the video is there
Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Toma2: 3:41pm On May 24, 2022
No one should click... old and scripted video.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Lovelink1991(f): 5:26pm On May 24, 2022
Toma2:
No one should click... old and scripted video.

Is that how people script madness in your family. Who scripted it for you to watch. Did you see camera apart from phone that people use in recording it. Some of you are very dumb in this nairaland.
Maybe you are one of those who scripted it. Tell us the Title of the scripted movie
Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Adonis86(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2022
Poorly scripted... Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Toma2: 8:43pm On May 24, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Is that how people script madness in your family. Who scripted it for you to watch. Did you see camera apart from phone that people use in recording it. Some of you are very dumb in this nairaland.
Maybe you are one of those who scripted it. Tell us the Title of the scripted movie
No one should click on the link..
La click! La bend!!!

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by realstars: 9:03pm On May 24, 2022
This shoukd be the best nigerian movie, i will get a copy when it get to part two.
Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Babatojide: 9:50pm On May 24, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Your TOXICITY is affecting your Typing.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Lovelink1991(f): 8:20am On May 25, 2022
Babatojide:
Your TOXICITY is affecting your Typing.

Maybe your brain was formatted that is why you were unable to understand you read from my typing. Is like you need to go back to school again
Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Lovelink1991(f): 8:24am On May 25, 2022
Toma2:

No one should click on the link..
La click! La bend!!!

What all your ranting people are still feeding their eyes because seeing is believing. They cannot rely on your short memory and short sightedness. Go and take a cool beer from mama Nkechi tell them I will pay. Stop the tears, it doesn't worth it

Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Toma2: 8:39am On May 25, 2022
Lovelink1991:

What all your ranting people are still feeding their eyes because seeing is believing. They cannot rely on your short memory and short sightedness. Go and take a cool beer from mama Nkechi tell them I will pay. Stop the tears, it doesn't worth it
La click!! La bend!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Babatojide: 11:32am On May 26, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Maybe your brain was formatted that is why you were unable to understand you read from my typing. Is like you need to go back to school again
im better off and illiterate than you that graduated without common sense and manners...
Toxic Soul

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Lovelink1991(f): 3:50pm On May 26, 2022
Babatojide:
im better off and illiterate than you that graduated without common sense and manners...
Toxic Soul

Are you still being pain?
Sorry, please go and collect one bottle beer from mama Nkechi to ease your pain. The post doesn't worth your tears. Be calming down
Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Babatojide: 10:14pm On May 26, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Are you still being pain?
Sorry, please go and collect one bottle beer from mama Nkechi to ease your pain. The post doesn't worth your tears. Be calming down
please which school did u attend.... I’m sure you studied animal Science... it’s obvious u learnt a lot from the specimens u worked with...
I don’t drink beer
I’m on a flyer level...
Studio Mosquito.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2022
Op why are you so bitter
Is this how you plan on making people click on your link

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Crushed To Death While Fighting On Expressway In Oshodi / Pastor That Uses Human Bodies As Part Of His Church Foundation (photos) / Seven Women Lure Two Men Into Car, Rape Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.