Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Top Ten Profitable Digital Skills That Can Earn You Your Financial Freedom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Ten Profitable Digital Skills That Can Earn You Your Financial Freedom (175 Views)

Trade The Most Profitable Digital Assets Online / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / 7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Profitable Digital Skills That Can Earn You Your Financial Freedom by Paulikpegi(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2022
Having a digital skill and rendering it as a service can be the best and fastest way to attain financial freedom but unfortunately many aren't paying attention to digital skills l.

Let's give an example, assuming I'm a graphic designer and my work portfolio is good and impressive, I can choose to freelance on sites like Fiverr, Upwork, People per your, etc and earn in dollars.

I'll advise you to learn and be a master of your skill because that's when you can charge higher amounts and make more money.

Here are the top 10 digital skill

1 coding
2copywrithing
3 email marketing
4 graphic design
5 video editing
6 content marketing
7 digital marketing
8 marketing
9 social media marketing
10 search engine optimisation( SEO )

These are the top ten digital skills that can get you to your financial freedom.

You don't have to learn all pick one build yourself on it expose yourself so people know what you do and the more you're known the higher the chances for greater opportunities.

Jack of all trade masters none

Stick to one and make money
Re: Top Ten Profitable Digital Skills That Can Earn You Your Financial Freedom by MrPADDY(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2022
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Top Ten Profitable Digital Skills That Can Earn You Your Financial Freedom by Tordue123(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2022
Thanks for the information
Paulikpegi:
Having a digital skill and rendering it as a service can be the best and fastest way to attain financial freedom but unfortunately many aren't paying attention to digital skills l.

Let's give an example, assuming I'm a graphic designer and my work portfolio is good and impressive, I can choose to freelance on sites like Fiverr, Upwork, People per your, etc and earn in dollars.

I'll advise you to learn and be a master of your skill because that's when you can charge higher amounts and make more money.

Here are the top 10 digital skill

1 coding
2copywrithing
3 email marketing
4 graphic design
5 video editing
6 content marketing
7 digital marketing
8 marketing
9 social media marketing
10 search engine optimisation( SEO )

These are the top ten digital skills that can get you to your financial freedom.

You don't have to learn all pick one build yourself on it expose yourself so people know what you do and the more you're known the higher the chances for greater opportunities.

Jack of all trade masters none

Stick to one and make money

(1) (Reply)

Getting Started With Instant Escrow... / Affiliate Programs / New Arrival Direct UK Used Dell Latitude TOUCHSCREEN. Very Clean #100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.