Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Eating Corn Is More Expensive Than Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating Corn Is More Expensive Than Food (323 Views)

Locally-produced Foods Now More Expensive Than Imported Ones / Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eating Corn Is More Expensive Than Food by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
I love to eat boiled corn compared to roasted one. So i decided to buy from a woman close to my shop. Can you imagine the corn we use to buy 70-100 naira is now 200 naira? Usually i buy 50 naira own 3 then she will give me extra one. But now the 50 naira corn is 150. Total of what i bought was 550 and i realized that eating corn is more expensive than a plate of soup with fufu.

Look this will get to a point we cant handle anymore. Please lets unite and vote a credible and young leader. Also before u vote do a thorough research on who you want to vote. Its not funny anymore. Put tribalism and ignorance aside to make a statement with our voters card. Please get your pvc and vote before it gets worse again.
Re: Eating Corn Is More Expensive Than Food by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2022
I just spent 800naira eating Eba ,ponmo, meat and fish... To eat a good meal is very expensive you will spend almost 2.5k
Re: Eating Corn Is More Expensive Than Food by InsideLove(f): 3:01pm On May 24, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
I love to eat boiled corn compared to roasted one. So i decided to buy from a woman close to my shop. Can you imagine the corn we use to buy 70-100 naira is now 200 naira? Usually i buy 50 naira own 3 then she will give me extra one. But now the 50 naira corn is 150. Total of what i bought was 550 and i realized that eating corn is more expensive than a plate of soup with fufu.

Look this will get to a point we cant handle anymore. Please lets unite and vote a credible and young leader. Also before u vote do a thorough research on who you want to vote. Its not funny anymore. Put tribalism and ignorance aside to make a statement with our voters card. Please get your pvc and vote before it gets worse again.

The is the level of damage the present government has done the country.

Someone told me, before APC government, a farmer could go to his backyard, come out and gift a visitor 5 tubers of yam comfortably but since APC/Buhari came into power, all that are no more. It is well with all of us in this country especially the struggling class.

My fear is they may still make another mistake come 2023, voting the person as President and others as governors and senators etc.

(1) (Reply)

Top Smugglers Spirits Gin And Tonic In Edinburgh / Fruit Cake|customized Cake Online Hyderabad - Cakesmash.in / Ground Oil In Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.