Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Solved: Indian And Pakistani Hackers making my life miserable - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solved: Indian And Pakistani Hackers making my life miserable (675 Views)

Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones / Help, Indian And Pakistani Hackers Are Seriously Making My Life Miserable / Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solved: Indian And Pakistani Hackers making my life miserable by Franklystein: 3:23pm On May 24, 2022
Here's the first thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7139730/indian-pakistani-hackers-seriously-making

I have solved it, thanks to everyone who made meaningful inputs, they have my phone number, I dunno how they got my number but they put it into a malicious software that saves your number in some contact list, now when people create telegram channel and want alot of members mostly for scamming purpose, they pay those hackers who then use the software that has your number saved as a contact to send requests, before you know your group will be populated by Thier victims, and you'll find yourself in so many groups at once, I found out about it and simply changed my telegram number and since then my telegram is free, if you're going through this don't delete your acc because you'll loose important chats, don't change your username either it's useless, and your privacy settings doesn't matter, they'll still add you despite the privacy settings.

6 Likes

Re: Solved: Indian And Pakistani Hackers making my life miserable by Parachoko: 3:27pm On May 24, 2022
Congrat man
Re: Solved: Indian And Pakistani Hackers making my life miserable by longetivity(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2022
I'll give them ur new number grin
Re: Solved: Indian And Pakistani Hackers making my life miserable by Dannieln1: 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
longetivity:
the guy go swear for your third generation

2 Likes

Re: Solved: Indian And Pakistani Hackers making my life miserable by MrDoGood(m): 12:09am On May 25, 2022
longetivity:

You no well oh grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

134 / TECNO And Easybuy: Join Forces For Hassle-free Phantom X2 Purchase / Iphone 5 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.