Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? (1677 Views)

Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! / Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? / Mz Darkskin Stalk Me Here Instead Of All Over The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Natasha2(f): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
[b]Please does anyone on NL know where either of this three maybe? I miss two of them Koolchico and Ms darkskin, and for the last well he just vanished after accusing me wrongly  undecided please K money where ever you are or if your friends can relate it to you, I have nada against you I don't know if its because of me you have been hiding or maybe you have even created a new user account  undecided but if its because of me, then I just want to say I have nada against you  cheesy

and if there's a friend of Koolchico here tell him I miss him so much, very much and I enjoyed our short marriage  cheesy just wish it was longer, he just left without saying good bye  cry We really had fun together within a very short period and I miss Him a lot  please tell him to come on Nl even if its just for three days  cheesy Kool where ever you are I'm missing you very much and I can't wait for you to come back  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

lastly Ms Darkskin oh I love her very much she also vanished some days after our thread awakening splash  cry cry mz daki Tasha is missing you  cry where are you? please if anyone knows where this three are or what ever is keeping them away from Nl please tell me so that I can have rest of mind  cheesy and its especially for my Ms Darkskin and my former huzzy Koolchico they are the most important . Thank you  cheesy
[/b]
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by 190: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
Yawn *sweet tho* but boring
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by MrsChima(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
They are having A LIFE outside of Nairaland. TRY IT.
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Kadata(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

They are having A LIFE outside of Nairaland. TRY IT.
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Omolola1(f): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2011
loool @ mrs. Chima
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by obowunmi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2011
Listen to Mrs. Chima --- well said, madam.
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Goldieluks: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
Boring.must you open a thread?
Smh

Lastly kindly take mrs chima's advice.some kids really need to try
Get a life out of NL. cool
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2011
Like seriously people like my homie 19- if u put 0 your on ya own + some other girls here. Sometimes I wonder what they do for a living n do they even have other daily fun activities off of NL.
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by 190: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
**Throws toilet roll on reality404 wide forehead** tongue
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Kadata(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

Boring.must you open a thread?
Smh

Lastly kindly take mrs chima's advice.some kids really need to try
Get a life out of NL.   cool

Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
U see what I'm talking bout? He's even browsing NL from toilet how bad that has gone lmao. NL please free him
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by 190: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
**Drives in and throws EBA at reality and drives off***
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
Who gave you drivers license? Oh sorry I forgot you can easily and cheaply buy one from Tunde or Tolu right across central in West London
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by 190: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
Are u more intrested in the license or on the eba hurled towards u undecided
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2011
Either of em.
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by 190: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
angry angry
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
Son you want candy?
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by 190: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
where is dsense undecided
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
Check in your refrigerator
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by 190: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
ogunfe undecided
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2011
Oloribruku
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by 190: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2011
go kiss the scr[i]ot[/i]um of a Carmel undecided
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2011
Not when I have beautiful girl (s) to kiss. You do it wanka lol. . Now u v killed this thread. . . Bloody drailer
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by 190: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2011
shege

@post

yes
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Like seriously people like my homie 19- if u put 0 your on ya own + some other girls here. Sometimes I wonder what they do for a living n do they even have other daily fun activities off of NL.
He (190) does not work cos he is making his ''lau-lau'' money in the comfort of his home.
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2011
What's lau lau?
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by God4: 1:27am On Jul 16, 2011
Criminal, notorious, nuisance, thief, snatcher etc
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 16, 2011
OMG lol
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Cuteobi(f): 3:52am On Jul 16, 2011
Seriously 190 ur derailing dis thread.u beta join the op in this search.Mzdarkins return might help bring u back to normal.u've really gone haywire(throwin eba & toilet paper is the height)MZDARKSKIN PLS COME BACK TO 190!
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by 190: 4:32am On Jul 16, 2011
Cuteobi:

Seriously 190 your derailing dis thread.u beta join the op in this search.Mzdarkins return might help bring u back to normal.u've really gone haywire(throwin eba & toilet paper is the height)MZDARKSKIN PLS COME BACK TO 190!

Yes please come back to 190 cry cry
Re: Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? by Goldieluks: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2011
190:

Yes please come back to 190 cry cry

when she was here,you took her for granted,
but now that she's gone,your pouring fake tears,huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive Home! / VERY GRAPHIC: Watch How Civilian JTF Torture Alleged Boko Haram Members In Borno / Too Many Redirects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.