Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children (1039 Views)

Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) / 5 Police Officers Involved In The Innocent Shooting Of Civilians Arrested / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2022
Can the igbos withstand the North if the true violence starts?

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by ModsBanAndDie: 4:41pm On May 24, 2022
SAYEDADAMADAMS:

Monkey!!! Shut up and have Sense. Do you know how many Igbos Boko Haram and Bandits don kill ?

How can you generalize and tag the criminals Igbos. Is it right if i say Muslims are the ones Killing in borno, Kaduna and all over the world.

Monkey get sense

11 Likes

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 24, 2022
Who's this thing. Is your tribe NORTH?. Can you withstand SOUTH if they bring their retaliation to the nefarious murders committed by the terrorists in North east and central against its citizens? Get lost

7 Likes

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by Candidlady: 4:44pm On May 24, 2022
Mr instigator.

If the violence starts will you stand?

5 Likes

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by lordchiz(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2022
Ekuke barking!

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by promzy555(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2022
U are wicked, how can u call a full flesh small boy monkey �

E go get Sense
ModsBanAndDie:

Monkey!!! Shut up and have Sense. Do you know how many Igbos Boko Haram and Bandits don kill ?

How can you generalize and tag the criminals Igbos. Is it right if i say Muslims are the ones Killing in borno, Kaduna and all over the world.

Monkey get sense
Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by Aboks(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2022
Wetin dis wan dey cap sef

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by DamianX: 5:06pm On May 24, 2022
Shut up.the ones you guys have been killing in the north nko

They have dealt with you in the past and can do it again. Although I don't support this senseless killings.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by drmuchin: 5:29pm On May 24, 2022
ABOKI has killed millions of Igbos since the 1950s

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2022
DamianX:
Shut up.the ones you guys have been killing in the north nko

They have dealt with you in the past and can do it again. Although I don't support this senseless killings.
Retaliation is underway unless ur miserable people in the southeast stop killing our people. You may kill your people as per your miserable life but killing our people you incur our wrath. Confusednation@Igbos
Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by SHINJA: 5:46pm On May 24, 2022
SAYEDADAMADAMS:

Retaliation is underway unless ur miserable people in the southeast stop killing our people. You may kill your people as per your miserable life but killing our people you incur our wrath. Confusednation@Igbos

Mun kashe kafiri kuma 'ya'yanta..

Do your worst..

You guys were happy when you killed Deborah..

God bless southsouth and southwest

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by Henrymathias: 6:08pm On May 24, 2022
You must be a fool for saying such. No tribe in the whole of Nigeria can withstand the igbos in war
SAYEDADAMADAMS:

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by Baba8064209091: 8:53pm On May 24, 2022
stupid post, terrorist killed both Hausa and Igbos and u are sounding daft, do Boko Haram select people they kill, monkeys are wiser than some Muslims....

5 Likes

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2022
ModsBanAndDie:

Monkey get sense
Thank God you know IPOB are Boko Haram of southern Nigeria. Igbo and aboki, distant cousins cheesy
Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by onome2013: 10:01pm On May 24, 2022
The God we all serve is not in support of killings in North, South, West &Eastern states of Nigeria. Let us love each others.
Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by Waterysperm: 11:57pm On May 24, 2022
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
Next time mention your tribe and stop using the term North. I am from Benue, Idoma by tribe and we can never fight for you Idiots again. We have learnt our lessons. The same with Plateau Indigenes and all Northern Christian minorities. Be bold to say Hausa/Fulani next time. And let me tell you the truth and remember this always. Igbos will finish you Cretins off the earth surface. We will all keep quiet and watch you idiots fight them alone.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by nedekid: 12:14am On May 25, 2022
Sorry to say, but you truelly are an idiot. I wonder who bought you airtime to spew this rubbish.
Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by Emychina(m): 1:19am On May 25, 2022
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
you are stupid.bring the violence on lets see,idiot. You northerners are moving round like brainless bees causing havoc everywhere looking for who to accuse.when the stupid fg led by northerners are releasing bokoharam into millitary,what do u expect.u think this is 1967
Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by headbasher96(m): 5:31am On May 25, 2022
Since tribalism don finish us for this country if u generalise criminality i will not blame u for that but igbos did not kill anyone it was criminal that did come to think of it why will igbos kill her when they too are receiving it woto woto
Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by Ogbodobeogbodo: 6:00am On May 25, 2022
My brother, the Igbos can stand the Fulani any day. Ask the next question. grin grin grin
Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by backnbeta(f): 6:10am On May 25, 2022
The North can't withstand the South in a fair fighting ring and you guys know that
Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by emmanuelbrown26: 7:16am On May 25, 2022
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
Aboki u never shine my shoe finish, I'm not gona pay u until u finish shining my shoes.
Go back and finish shining my shoe before talking about war, all these ones wey never chop belle full dey talk about war.
Abi to scam people 1k all in d name of npower registration. If I catch u, na to send mad dog to finish u. Idiot
Re: The Igbo Are Daring Us By Killing The Innocent Woman And Her Children by BigCowH0rn: 7:34am On May 25, 2022
SAYEDADAMADAMS:

You really need to shut up your useless tribalistic mouth till you have something meaningful to talk about.

(1) (Reply)

Car Wash Boy Drives Benz Glc To Buy Eba Crashed It / Pastor Tries To Forcefully Perform Deliverance On Madwoman In Public (video) / SA Police Close Accident-Prone Road To Allow For Traditional Cleansing (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.