Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Am Almost Giving Up. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Almost Giving Up. (1092 Views)

JOBLESSNESS - Giving Up On Tech - Whats Your Take This 2024 / How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job / Giving Up Is Not In My Dictionary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Almost Giving Up. by Das1mama: 4:39pm On May 24, 2022
Honestly am really pissed up right now and i feel my other self is departing from my mortal body, have really toiled day and night in search of a job but all to no avail with my little son, several times in this platform have made my intentions known to my fellow nairalanders, for confirmation you can check my previous threads have created in search of any kind of job... Pls Any God sent should help me from this slum and pain. I swear am tired of this life, how long will i continue to beg to feed..
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Xscape1993(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2022
I was in your shoes some years back but I did not give up. I kept pushing and through God and Nairaland I got a little breakthrough. Keep pushing dear. Your divine helpers will surely locate you dear...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by KingofHearts(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2022
Can you help register new or used phones,laptop and other gadgets? Can you help flag lost and stolen phones? Can you help verify ownership/authenticity of items? WhatsApp bio number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Tokskob2008: 5:29pm On May 24, 2022
I'm the same shit too right now, everything is just gloomy and I'm beginning to question the existence of God...Some have abundance that they don't even need while some have nothing.... Life really sucks

2 Likes

Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Das1mama: 5:37pm On May 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
I was in your shoes some years back but I did not give up. I kept pushing and through God and Nairaland I got a little breakthrough. Keep pushing dear. Your divine helpers will surely locate you dear...
thanks for your words.
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Das1mama: 5:38pm On May 24, 2022
KingofHearts:
Can you help register new or used phones,laptop and other gadgets? Can you help flag lost and stolen phones? Can you help verify ownership/authenticity of items? WhatsApp bio number.
yes sir i can. 08068076419
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Das1mama: 5:40pm On May 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I'm the same shit too right now, everything is just gloomy and I'm beginning to question the existence of God...Some have abundance that they don't even need while some have nothing.... Life really sucks
Aswear....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 24, 2022
and you think you are alone?

1 Like

Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Stallionhorse: 8:07pm On May 24, 2022
If you know what other people are facing you will pick yourself up and know your own better... Or you think because we buy data and come to NL to fake happiness our life if going well?? Please.. Me I don't have any advice for you.. You no be president or governor where need advisers..
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by rukz: 8:45pm On May 24, 2022
Abba114:
good evening bro.

pls can u grant me a favour?
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Tohsynetita1: 9:46pm On May 24, 2022
message this number for remote task +2348031542509

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 24, 2022
rukz:
good evening bro.

pls can u grant me a favour?
what favour?
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by rukz: 10:02pm On May 24, 2022
Abba114:
what favour?
never mind bro.
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Das1mama: 10:08pm On May 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
If you know what other people are facing you will pick yourself up and know your own better... Or you think because we buy data and come to NL to fake happiness our life if going well?? Please.. Me I don't have any advice for you.. You no be president or governor where need advisers..
i know am neither a president nor a governor that needs special advisers but am also a human being that needs councelling or advice to keep me going. Assuming am the only one i know how to survive alone but my son is also involved, i can't bear to watch him suffer as he will be 10 years old in october... His school fees is on my neck, even to eat atimes is like a task, i swear to God i cry almost everyday and night hoping things would get better.... Am dieing slowly and i don't see any person to take care of him if the worst should happen to me.... Am a single father playing double roles in his life without a job. Am just 34yrs old of age.
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Das1mama: 10:10pm On May 24, 2022
Tohsynetita1:
message this number for remote task +2348031542509
ok sir, thanks so much.
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Das1mama: 10:25pm On May 24, 2022
Abba114:
i know am not alone but what is wrong if i decide to speak out to be redeemed from poverty?
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Tohsynetita1: 10:52pm On May 24, 2022
Das1mama:
ok sir, thanks so much.
please message the person on WhatsApp, he might not really respond to SMS. Am telling you this because he do receive tons of freelance task online. that's his own work
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Stallionhorse: 11:16pm On May 24, 2022
Das1mama:
i know am neither a president nor a governor that needs special advisers but am also a human being that needs councelling or advice to keep me going. Assuming am the only one i know how to survive alone but my son is also involved, i can't bear to watch him suffer as he will be 10 years old in october... His school fees is on my neck, even to eat atimes is like a task, i swear to God i cry almost everyday and night hoping things would get better.... Am dieing slowly and i don't see any person to take care of him if the worst should happen to me.... Am a single father playing double roles in his life without a job. Am just 34yrs old of age.
oga your a scammer looking for who will buy your pity story and send you money..
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by DAMILOLA2050: 11:18pm On May 24, 2022
Sir pls help me too am interested in the remote job I ave a laptop sir
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Das1mama: 4:36am On May 25, 2022
Stallionhorse:
oga your a scammer looking for who will buy your pity story and send you money..
in your own words if am a scammer just like you claim, may i never be favoured but if it's otherwise may you receive the reward and wrath in double folds AMEN.
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by JoshDiam: 9:04am On May 29, 2022
Das1mama:
Honestly am really pissed up right now and i feel my other self is departing from my mortal body, have really toiled day and night in search of a job but all to no avail with my little son, several times in this platform have made my intentions known to my fellow nairalanders, for confirmation you can check my previous threads have created in search of any kind of job... Pls Any God sent should help me from this slum and pain. I swear am tired of this life, how long will i continue to beg to feed..

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work
activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application if this interests you. Check my signature for my contact

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Das1mama: 9:12am On May 29, 2022
JoshDiam:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application if this interests you. Check my signature for my contact

Good Luck
thank you so much sir.
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Andercruz: 6:17pm On May 29, 2022
Das1mama:
Hold on. God is still in charge.
Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by Das1mama: 6:53pm On May 29, 2022
Andercruz:
Hold on. God is still in charge.
Thanks brotherly

1 Like

Re: Am Almost Giving Up. by mbasharon(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2022
JoshDiam:

Offering:

Hurry up and apply today

Good Luck

How many account will u create for this ur nonsense?
Aren't you tired?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> / I Need More Info On this ; Check Out / Nlg Advert: Closes Oct.03,2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.