Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) (45574 Views)

Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 25, 2022
atarapa:
why the word mugu. He/she don't know. You would have enlighten without the word mugu.
The assumption reeks of mischief.
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2022
shocked serves them right

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:

Can you underline where in my write up I suggested who did it?

Just because you wish to argue shouldn't make you jaundiced.
Just clarity...I didn't chastise you, did I?

Or is your conscience pricking you?

Live with clarity.
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by NairabIogger: 12:53pm On May 25, 2022
otipoju:

Are you okay. Or you need ibuprofen?

She mo jo Igbo lo ju e ? No be only Patrick na Pantami.

lol wereys boku for this forum bro
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by NairabIogger: 12:55pm On May 25, 2022
Sunnyski:
I can see about three gunmen in the background. Those men does not look like task force or JTF. And JTF can't carry out jungle justice. Hmm maybe a faction of ESN.

Say no to jungle justice, say no to Islam, say no to war.
bro you get better eyes

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 12:58pm On May 25, 2022
Hmm, this is serious
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by dochenaj: 12:59pm On May 25, 2022
This is barbaric irrespective of what they are accused of doing?

This is no different from the lynching and burning of that young man in Lekki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Themandator: 1:07pm On May 25, 2022
Kcapplied:
Some of the hoodlums parading themselves selves as ESN/IPOB members in orlu have finally been caught by task force, killed and burnt to ashes.

We pray for peace in the eastern part of the country and for their sponsors to be arrested as well.

The video clip is too large to upload here. God bless Nigeria.

Where can one get the full video
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Meteng: 1:08pm On May 25, 2022
If dem do like dis for two weeks constantly, that place go calm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:09pm On May 25, 2022
Hmmm.... task force gathering tyre and fuel and making pile to burn criminal? I don't think so.... when their way is to pull trigger. I just have no feelings for these criminals that go about robbing and stabbing and cutting and killing innocent people. If the Police do their work.... it shouldn't come to this. Jungle justice is Plan B when the criminal justice system doesn't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 25, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Innocent people been burned alive by our own military personal undecided undecided what a country thanks for this picture for future record on abuse on humanity
This is the JTF formed by the state governors in Eastern Nigeria, this is not Nigerian army JTF. I know you are an IPOB, better you change and support Nigerian army, IPOB will kidnap and rob you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2022
dochenaj:
This is barbaric irrespective of what they are accused of doing?

This is no different from the lynching and burning of that young man in Lekki.
This is done by their local vigilante...it's good though, effective.
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Rugaria: 1:12pm On May 25, 2022
Creamypie:
Good. Any person wey kill must be put to death. Same fate awaits d gunmen. To me, once any person identifies with ipob, they should be given "final solution" at once, cos they need blood of innocent ones to sustain ipob theory

Remember this statement when they retaliate! These boys have friends an relatives who might want to retaliate in similar ways, based on previous events. This is why I always say that you guys don't learn. The only reason this violence is escalating is because the government continues to support force. Idiots like you cheer on and those whose friends and relatives were killed this way, will ultimately retaliate in similar fashion. So when they retaliate by killing these socalled task force members in the same gruesome manner or burn members of the security agencies or their families as we have seen in recent times, do remember that you made this statement here and that violence begets violence.
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 25, 2022
pacespot:
Between igbos and Fulani, i don't even know which tribe is worse in the act of barbarism, see as den they burn human beings alive in full public glare. I hope they are not trying to import this barbaric culture into yoruba land with that guy they lynched at Lekki. This is too gruesome to watch, then what is the purpose of our state security and court system if jungle justice is being carried out by task force like this.
These two tribes are Nigeria's problems...they hate each other, yet have similar traits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Flossq: 1:19pm On May 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Kill and burn all of them

But you said justice for Deborah samuels lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2022
Rugaria:

Remember this statement when they retaliate! These boys have friends an relatives who might want to retaliate in similar ways, based on previous events. This is why I always say that you guys don't learn. The only reason this violence is escalating is because the government continues to support force. Idiots like you cheer on and ultimately those whose friends and relatives were killed this way, will ultimately retaliate. So when they retaliate by killing these socalled task force members in this gruesome ways or burn members of the security agencies or their families as we have seen in recent times, do remember that you made this statement here and that violence begets violence.
y call me an idiot? And for prescription of death for murder? Am from south, Delta state to be precise, and we made it Clear from beginning that we weren't in support of ipob, cos we knew its activities would involve seizing if vehicles, killings,robbery, kidnappings e.t.c. you talk of revenge," revenge" as in what? Which state do u live in d first place?do u know that the late victims of these killers and u.g.m also have relatives, who live in d east? And they will join hands in killing the killers of their loved ones? So if ur brothers are murdered, and u caught his killers, u will let them walk free cos if u kill them, their family will avenge? Just wetin you dey yarn? No body will avenge d death of his family member when they are killed as revenge of killings they themselves earlier killed.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2022
These are local vigilantes empower by the state government together with Ebubuagu security outfit.

That's very good. Every criminals, hoodlums and tout is now an ipob esn freedom fighter. Once they are caught, after interrogation. They should be given final solution. If it continues for like two weeks. Peace will return to the East. Imo state is now calming down.

Anambra should wake up and do the same.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2022
jaxxy:

so if they pack innocent people and falsely call them ipob then they should be burnt?? U guys are not OK In that region. Continue to take laws into ur hands like ipob and UGM.
1. Am a southerner, not easterner. 2. The people know these killers and I predicted that when it gets to them, they will gradually have sense and reject all these ipob groups in the east, and begin to avenge the slaughter in the east perpetrated by ipob groups. Igbos aren't happy that members of their criminal and killer department are being killed.Pele o.3. We did not allow ipob to do any activity, cos we knew it was a cover to steal, kidnap, kill and Robb others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2022
Fairmedia:

This is the JTF formed by the state governors in Eastern Nigeria, this is not Nigerian army JTF. I know you are an IPOB, better you change and support Nigerian army, IPOB will kidnap and rob you.
they will never learn, ipob is,all about kidnap, Robb, seize cars legally, kill etc. Being an ipob member means donating cerrebrum and cerrebellum part of brain to KANU and ekpa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Miracle2020: 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Innocent people been burned alive by our own military personal undecided undecided what a country thanks for this picture for future record on abuse on humanity
military did not burn anybody. Civilian jtf was set up by the state government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Miracle2020: 1:59pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:

I can never support this.

Even if they were ESN/IPOB/UGM, you could have handled them differently.

Extract useful information from them.

Identify their structure, purpose, benefactors.

Lastly, you should have allowed the law courts do their job.
that is the reason why criminals are not afraid of crime,because they know that if they are caught they will be taking to court and their sponsors will come and set them free. I swear if we allow jungle justice for only one month all this crimes will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2022
Creamypie:
they will never learn, ipob is,all about kidnap, Robb, seize cars legally, kill etc. Being an ipob member means donating cerrebrum and cerrebellum part of brain to KANU and ekpa
They are all criminals. Useless set of people with no future! If gun is distribute, walahi, I will kill every ipob members and supporters I see on the street.

Anambra state should also their own JTF to end this madness once and for all. Igbos must be killed and hunted down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Golan007: 2:06pm On May 25, 2022
Miracle2020:
that is the reason why criminals are not afraid of crime,because they know that if they are caught they will be taking to court and their sponsors will come and set them free. I swear if we allow jungle justice for only one month all this crimes will reduce.

I'm not quite sure of that.

Many of these guys are hardened and don't care much for death.

It is often useful to keep them alive to extract useful information from them that could help forestall future occurrence.

Killing them instantly defeats a lot.
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Miracle2020: 2:12pm On May 25, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you burn them alive officer ikonni suliman and co took the law into its hands without proper way of handling over the victim for judiciary sentence
which judicial sentence that the highest bidder will win?
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Sunnyski: 2:12pm On May 25, 2022
NairabIogger:
bro you get better eyes

Thanks bro
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2022
If na debora naw they will start shouting. Say no to jangle justice..
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Femeto: 2:15pm On May 25, 2022
Are these guys that burnt them not worse than IPOB\ESN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 2:18pm On May 25, 2022
The curse on all unknown gunmen, their supporters, those who finance them, those who defend them, those who clap hands for them and all their leaders is on.

The curse will ravage all their generations and generations unborn.

You are killing fellow Igbos and cannibalzing them. Tamites will feast on you and your generations in the mighty name of Jesus.

The fasting and praying continues
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 2:27pm On May 25, 2022
Skyview01:
CHINEKE GBATA ỌSỌ! . Why roast human beings like suya!.

No dignity for human life again in Nigeria. Why not hand them over to the police. How did we get to this very low point.
So unfortunate
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by chaloskyx: 2:33pm On May 25, 2022
why did you not question and interrogate them to assist you find the rest? i know Nigerians are barbarians by nature but try to use your brains from time to time
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 2:45pm On May 25, 2022
Successmatters how far??

Who dey kill who??

Dss don dey go on killing spree again ba??
Re: Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) by Miracle2020: 3:00pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:

I'm not quite sure of that.

Many of these guys are hardened and don't care much for death.

It is often useful to keep them alive to extract useful information from them that could help forestall future occurrence.

Killing them instantly defeats a lot.
in fact I would have agreed with you if the Nigerian judicial system is working. There many criminals who are walking free, some are been given political appointment,some are given scholarship while the law abiding citizens are dieing everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. / Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.