Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Career And Job Search Statistics 2022: What We Learned From Surveying 250,000+ P - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career And Job Search Statistics 2022: What We Learned From Surveying 250,000+ P (149 Views)

Layoffs And Job Security Force Nigeria’s Tech Workers To Traditional Industries / 5 Things I Have Learned From Working In A One Man Business / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career And Job Search Statistics 2022: What We Learned From Surveying 250,000+ P by ReventifyCV: 7:54pm On May 24, 2022
Are you curious to know if there’s a science to landing a job that not only pays well but leads to exponential career growth?

In this article, I’m sharing what I found as well and debunking some popular myths. Specifically, we’ll be looking at statistics on:
CV and cover letters
How to find and apply to jobs
Job interviews
Career satisfaction

Before we proceed, it’s important to note that I’ll be using the term CV and resume interchangeably although there are some minute differences in their definitions. In certain countries and cultures, both terms are one and the same.
- How many pages should a CV be?
2 pages max. 90% of the HR professionals I interviewed told me they believe a CV should not be more than 2 pages regardless of how much professional experience you have.
- Should you apply for a job if you don’t meet all the requirements?
When applying for a job, 74% of job seekers believe that they have to meet 85% of the listed job requirements to submit their application. But this is usually not the case.
- Is it good to make interviewers laugh?
Of 3317 respondents, 66% felt that humour is very important during interviews as it can help lighten the mood and make you more likeable.
- What motivates employees besides money?
In a survey of 14,450 professionals, 41% felt that having passion for the job keeps them highly motivated.

Finding a good Job isn't one of the easiest task to do however, you can make it easier by understanding this topic extensively. Visit https://reventify.com/career-and-job-search-statistics-2021-what-we-learned-from-surveying-250000-professionals/ to continue reading.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Embroidered Socks / We Are Hiring... Account Director / The Best And Simple Way To Earn From Affiliate Marketing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.