Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,813 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

2023: Boye Oyewumi Meets Odigbo, Ese-odo, Oke-igbo APC Delegates - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2023: Boye Oyewumi Meets Odigbo, Ese-odo, Oke-igbo APC Delegates (278 Views)

Admiral Ilesanmi Alade Meets Aknw Delegates, Says He Has What It Take To Succeed / The ODO Symbol That Pops Up Alongside A Cars Digital Speedometer. / Car ODO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Boye Oyewumi Meets Odigbo, Ese-odo, Oke-igbo APC Delegates by adebayoabiola: 9:06pm On May 24, 2022
2023: Boye Oyewumi Meets Odigbo, Ese-Odo, Oke-Igbo APC Delegates, says "Your Destinies Are In Your Hands"

24th May, 2022

An Ondo South Senatorial Aspirant, Mr. Boye Oyewumi, has tasked delegates of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Odigbo, Ese-Odo and OkeIgbo Local Government Areas to prioritize the development of the Senatorial district when they go all out to vote the party's candidate for the Senatorial District on Saturday.

He stated this during a visit to delegates in Odigbo, Ese-Odo, and Oke-Igbo Local governments on Monday.

The Former Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Ondo State Development and Investment Promotion Agency (ONDIPA), stated that the time has come when the people of the Senatorial district must be intentional about who they want to steer the ship of the Senatorial district.

According to him, " Politics is not enough, we must also think development, we must think growth. As you all go out to decide the party's candidate in few days time, kindly make the decision that will advance the Senatorial district".

"Ondo South Senatorial district cannot afford to miss out on having a credible leadership, a representative that will go all out to do the needful for the people. We cannot afford to be left behind again," he added.

Oyewumi also stated that he remains the best candidate for the Senatorial district because he is confident about his ability to advance the interest of the Senatorial district if given the opportunity.

"All my achievements in my previous public offices are pure testament to what I can do; numerous occasions, i have proven myself to be worthy and suitable. I can do more than what I have done before, all I need is your support and votes. Your Destinies Are In Your Hands. Kindly let's use our votes to secure our future."

The Director General of the Agbajowo Campaign Movement, Dr. Ibukun Omotehinse, while addressing the delegates and party stakeholders in Oke-Igbo, charged them not to vote because of sentiments.

(1) (Reply)

Licensed Customs Clearing Agent @tincanport / Auto Current News / An Overview Of Car Financing In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.