Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Much Are You Worth A Month? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Much Are You Worth A Month? (543 Views)

Do You Think An Android Laptop Is Worth A Buy? / Mtn 3gb Data For A Month (its Useless Or Worth It) / No Internet After A Month Of Paying (Starcomms) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are You Worth A Month? by olamathins(m): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2011
18,ooo naira minimum wage? How much? It is quite embarrassing the amount some private employers pay in Nigeria labour market. How much are you collecting or do you wish to be collecting as a salary? How much are you worth? But Nigeria youth don't have choice but to make do with what he has, if he even get anything at all in the first place. Excuse me, how much is your salary? I thank God for you if you are working with cheveron and the rest of them, but some us are not so lucky. The only conclusion i could get to living a happy life of your dream in Nigeria is to be self employed or be a politicians. For those who are self employed inclined, the 2 questions that always baffle them are: “what kind of business can I do that will guarantee me a maximum returns? Where do I get capital to float such business?” If your agitation is related to this I can help you, pls free of charge. I know a business you can float with as little as 10,000 naira minimus startup capital, and will earn 120,000 naira (minimum, if you are not a serious type) every month. But pls quote me, you will not make much money in your first month because you are still learning on the business, but by 2nd/3rd month, you will thank God you are nairalander. I can help just few people for now because I'm a little bit busy. I will personally train you on how to do this.I will train just 10 friends here, less it affects my own work. Please note, nobody is collecting any money from you. Just to help few friends here. If you would send me your name, location, email and phone no. 08082422850

(1) (Reply)

Super Pretty Internet Visual Series Stud / How To Reset Windows 7/vista/xp/2000 Password Easily If You Lost Or Forgot It. / Teclast P76ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.