Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) (41617 Views)

Container Crushes A Toyota Camry In Lagos (Photo) / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar / Train Hits A Toyota Camry In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 25, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
They have everything they need to track him down,he is finished,he shouldn't have abadoned the boy in the first place.
Allahu Akbar.
In such situations you run to the nearest police station for safety except you want to die. My own question is how did the OP conclude they are yahoo guys for Fvck sake! Trailer kill people almost every day in this country but they are never profiled as yahoo men or ritualists.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by soberdrunk(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2022
angry
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2022
IncrediblePraiz:
Two yahoo Boys driving a Toyota Camry Saloon Car (spider) ran into a furniture apprentice who went to buy food.

The young man died instantly as part of his body where broken and his blood splashed all over the car.

The Yahoo Boys abandoned the damaged car and ran away since they sustain minor injury...
The car was said to have ran into a trailer paid by the corner of the road.

No one was chasing them but presume that they may have taken some hard drugs which their system could not control. Others said it's another form of their ritual killing with the manner the blood splashed all other the car.

Few weeks ago, another spider ran into a store at the McNero Hotel junction just a pole from where the current accident took place.

So any young person driving a car and had an accident is a yahoo boy under the influence of hard drugs. If this is how you want to start blogging, you can never make it!

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 11:42am On May 25, 2022
headbasher96:
i never said there are no fraudster what i want u to understand is car do develop faults too.

It might be a case of break failure or not knowing how to drive.

Or do u want to tell us that because paul walker was an actor in fast and furious he wasnt suppose to die by car accident
Anything could happen to anyone.... They could be under influence too
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by headbasher96(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Anything could happen to anyone.... They could be under influence too
i did not dispute that either
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 11:47am On May 25, 2022
headbasher96:
i did not dispute that either
Let just die the matter... I understand you same to you too
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by CorperKola: 11:48am On May 25, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
Left for me, Automatic cars shouldn't be on our roads! Anybody can just buy it and start driving
Not ruling out them DUI tho
Ha!
So manual cars no dey geh accident abi? Smh
U no want make dey drive abi?
I neva got the hang of manual trans
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by Signum(f): 11:52am On May 25, 2022
IncrediblePraiz:
This happen at Nehemiah School Junction, Warri Port harcourt road, Okuokoko axis, Delta State.
This is the vehicle registration paper of the car ...
Please help let's get this evil perpetrators arrested. The name of the car owner is REUBEN PRINCE EDENOYE
Address: 17 NPA Quarters, Jeddo Warri, Delta State.

I was there at the incidence too.. give me ur digits let me halla you. Adey stay Agbarho.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2022
Jestin:
So every young boy driving a car in Nigeria is a yahoo boy ? What is wrong with Nigerians self ?

The worst part is that's precisely how our law enforcement reason also... They stereotype every young person driving a good car as a fraudster even without proof.

A nation brimming with idiots!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by otokx(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2022
Delta $tate needs to check mate the menace of drugs and prostitution powered by Yahoo Yahoo before it gets out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by lasisi69(f): 12:02pm On May 25, 2022
27Pushing30:

In this country? Lol stay at your own peril
Lol.....

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by AbarisFather(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2022
falcon01:
Which kind ritual killing?

Wetin you know sef?

We wey dey into the game dey tell you something, you dey........

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by Mode99: 12:38pm On May 25, 2022
Why did dey run away

Was that the best decision for them??
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by theamazonguru(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=IncrediblePraiz post=113149543][b]Two yahoo Boys driving a Toyota Camry Saloon Car (spider) ran into a furniture apprentice who went to buy foo[/b]d.

If we have a working system, it is very easy to fish out the guys.
At least the car has a registered number plate.

Just check the details of whoever the car is registered to. The rest will be history.

Where do they want to run to?
How long will they keep running?
Can anyone run from his shadow?

RIP to the young boy and may the good Lord comfort his family and loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by dangervu(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
They have everything they need to track him down,he is finished,he shouldn't have abadoned the boy in the first place.
Allahu Akbar.
so that he can be mob by angry Nigerians ! We will probably run to the nearest police station ...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by NaijaCars4sale: 1:00pm On May 25, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by asogo1: 1:59pm On May 25, 2022
The people might be right for calling them yahoo boys because thats what most boys within these axis do. Delta and Edo, 12 years old boy dey HK de learn work. I no hear am, i de see them for my street
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by naijapikin2(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2022
I beg wait poo...
How did they know they are yahoo boys?
Were they carrying laptops that was online or something Just curious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by Slynation(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2022
Ahhh... it's well oO, May God protect us from evil people

A wise man once once told me "Everything in Nigeria is currently after your life, everyday you wake up, you are faced with a thousand ways to die"
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by baretalk: 2:43pm On May 25, 2022
Stop this nonsense talk, it's accident, which kind nonsense ritual killing.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by Jonwesley(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2022
IncrediblePraiz:
This happen at Nehemiah School Junction, Warri Port harcourt road, Okuokoko axis, Delta State.
This is the vehicle registration paper of the car ...
Please help let's get this evil perpetrators arrested. The name of the car owner is REUBEN PRINCE EDENOYE
Address: 17 NPA Quarters, Jeddo Warri, Delta State.

This car was just registered on the 20th of this Month, just last week Friday! Or was it a renewal date of the licence?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by jeruba: 4:17pm On May 25, 2022
IncrediblePraiz:
Two yahoo Boys driving a Toyota Camry Saloon Car (spider) ran into a furniture apprentice who went to buy food.

The young man died instantly as part of his body where broken and his blood splashed all over the car.

The Yahoo Boys abandoned the damaged car and ran away since they sustain minor injury...
The car was said to have ran into a trailer paid by the corner of the road.

No one was chasing them but presume that they may have taken some hard drugs which their system could not control. Others said it's another form of their ritual killing with the manner the blood splashed all other the car.

Few weeks ago, another spider ran into a store at the McNero Hotel junction just a pole from where the current accident took place.
why are we all hypocrites in this country, now it is we civilians profiling them as yahoo boys because of their car and age, but if na police now everybody go begin dey shout anyhow... We are all hypocrites.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by kelspinall(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
chaii a soul is gone
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by space9880: 3:27pm On May 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Dem wan renew thier rituals, thier soap don finish. Useless ritualist
You no be ajehkpako at all
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2022
space9880:
You no be ajehkpako at all
oga go look bush, ABI u be ritualist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.