Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Will Not Pay Any Delegate To Vote For Me – Senator Shehu Sani - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Not Pay Any Delegate To Vote For Me – Senator Shehu Sani (95 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani SMAN ID Card Released / Watch The Full Leaked Viral Video Of Maryam Booth And Uba Sani / My Fellow Politicians Are Just After 2019 Re-election – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Pay Any Delegate To Vote For Me – Senator Shehu Sani by Fatimablog(f): 7:04am On May 25, 2022
Former Nigerian Senator Shehu Sani posted on his Twitter handle that he will not any Delegate to Vote for him in the Kaduna state governorship primaries election and no one will pay for him to be voted. See his post

“the Kaduna governorship primaries; I will not pay any Delegate to Vote for me and no one should pay for me to be voted, I welcome votes base on my agenda for the good people of Kaduna state. We can’t build or develop our country through a dishonest leadership recruitment system”.
Read More �
https://fatimablog.com.ng/2022/05/24/i-will-not-pay-any-delegate-to-vote-for-me-senator-shehu-sani/
Re: I Will Not Pay Any Delegate To Vote For Me – Senator Shehu Sani by nzeobi(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2022
That's the only way we can reform our system, it's not always the biggest spenders that wins elections
Re: I Will Not Pay Any Delegate To Vote For Me – Senator Shehu Sani by doggedfighter(f): 7:10am On May 25, 2022
That's common sense so you don't faint and fall with your face.

(1) (Reply)

Auto Point Paisley / Mlargeml / Anambra Govt To Distribute 3.8m Mosquito Nets To House Households

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.