Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Copywriting: The Skill You Need To Achieve Financial Freedom - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Copywriting: The Skill You Need To Achieve Financial Freedom (504 Views)

Copywriting: The Life Blood Of Every Business / Copywriting: The Life Blood Of Every Business / Copywriting: The Life Blood Of Every Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copywriting: The Skill You Need To Achieve Financial Freedom by UnusualWriter: 7:44am On May 25, 2022
I know you probably wondering what copywriting is? I was just like you two years ago until I came across an advert on Nairaland for a copywriting course. I was skeptical at first because you know what they say;"never trust people easily". But I decided to take the risk and then I paid for the course. Believe me, it was worth it. Of course, I have my mentor Professor Emmanuel Akpe to thank for introducing me to this life changing skill.

What is Copywriting?
Copywriting means selling through the written word. It is the ability to persuade someone to take an action through the written word.

Who is a Copywriter?
A copywriter is simply a salesperson in print.

NOTE: There is a huge difference between "copywrite" and "copyright". While copywrite is simply writing a text for the purpose of advertising, copyright is the exclusive right given to an individual to determine who may publish, copy and distribute his or her work, be it a piece of music, picture or other work of authorship.

Benefits of Copywriting
I know you may be wondering, "this copywriting what is in it for me?" But don't worry, some of the countless benefits are highlighted below:

1. It is not expensive to start. You can start copywriting with just your phone or a laptop and the right materials like trainings and ebooks.

2. Copywriters are always in high demand are highly paid. The best part is there are different niches for different individuals.

3. It is one of the ways to make money and achieve financial freedom. It is not necessary to be a genius to know that if you seek to develop skills to to earn extra money, you can reach your financial goals more comfortably.

4. You do not need to be formally educated to be a copywriter. It is not what you learn in school, it is the spoken word in written form, which means it has very little to do with writing but more of selling and persuasion.

5. You can work from anywhere. Most copywriters have very flexible schedules and the more you deliver on time, the more you become known, the higher your pay. Enticing right?

Want to know more secrets about copywriting and how to earn six figures a month?

Then join Professor Emmanuel Akpe for a four weeks training on Africa's most impactful and bestselling copywriting course from the 6th of June to the 6th of July 2022.

I know some people are still skeptical are saying can I trust a stranger? But Professor Emmanuel Akpe is no stranger. He is a seasoned copywriter, digital trainer, brand consultant and above all, a true Christian believer. He knows his onions and has repeatedly eaten his suya when it comes to copywriting.

What You Stand To Gain If You Take This Course:
You will be taught on:

1. Writing sales letters.
2. Writing product descriptions.
3. Writing email swipes.
4. Writing web content.
5. Writing SEO blog articles.
6. How to create a fully optimized fiverr account.
7. How to withdraw your dollars in naira.
8. 25 ebooks on copywriting worth #10,000
9. Writing a #1,000 word article in 15 minutes.
10. How to create high ranking gigs.
11. Access to an elibrary worth over #800,000
12. A certificate at the end of the course.
13. Materials worth over #370,000

All these for just #3,977
So you see, the benefits outweigh the doubts.

I also have a limited offer of paying #1,000 out of #3,997 for the first two people who are interested. Don't miss this life changing offer!!!

You can reach me through mail @ theunusualwriter10@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Copywriting: The Skill You Need To Achieve Financial Freedom by UnusualWriter: 9:13am On May 26, 2022
Registration is still ongoing!!!
Join the 23rd Edition of the Bachelor of Copywriting and get a special discount of #3,997
Do not miss this opportunity.
More than 400 students have registered so far

Re: Copywriting: The Skill You Need To Achieve Financial Freedom by Totori44: 1:42pm On May 26, 2022
This man's course is value loaded.

I will urge every aspiring writers to go for it.

I also studied copywriting from him and u can bet my life, the man is a beast in copywriting.

1 Like

Re: Copywriting: The Skill You Need To Achieve Financial Freedom by UnusualWriter: 7:03pm On May 28, 2022
Registration is still ongoing for a weekend discount of #3,000 till tomorrow.
More than 500 students have registered so far

Re: Copywriting: The Skill You Need To Achieve Financial Freedom by UnusualWriter: 7:04pm On May 28, 2022
Totori44:
This man's course is value loaded.

I will urge every aspiring writers to go for it.

I also studied copywriting from him and u can bet my life, the man is a beast in copywriting.
Thank you kiss
Re: Copywriting: The Skill You Need To Achieve Financial Freedom by UnusualWriter: 7:35am On May 29, 2022
The offer is still on till 6pm
I will be paying #1,500 out of the #3,000 weekend bonus for the first two people to indicate interest.
You can reach me through mail @ theunusualwriter10@gmail.com
Do not miss this opportunity

(1) (Reply)

One Story You Shouldn't Miss Out. The Secret Lives Of Dorm Girls / My Mother In-Law (Episode 1) / Nairaland Pledge By Godwin Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.