Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours (13569 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Army Reacts To Borno, Katsina Attack: 'We’ll Punish Those Behind These Killings’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Emmanuelcann: 10:03am On May 25, 2022
Not now. Politicians are busy with campaigns please.
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Wizmj4real(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2022
Insecurity:
Terrorists kill over 72 in Borno, Katsina in 72 hours

60 farmers, scavengers killed in Rann, Borno; 12 in Jibia, Katsina

*Victims had hands tied behind their backs, shot in Borno —Source

By Ndahi Marama & Ogalah Ibrahim

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/terrorists-kill-over-72-in-borno-katsina-in-72-hours/

When all this shit happened in Jonathan regime mouths were wagging

The Northern leaders imported terrorist across Africa to fight but their plan failed as Jo handed over to their master.
Now the evil they planted has germinated,grown and yielding fruits and they don't want to reap what they sowed.

Just so you know the Northern leaders are responsible, their master accused Jonathan then for killing his brothers when he went offensive on bokoharam that attack on boko was an attack on North

No sympathy at all, you guys brought the shit so go clean it up

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by ofiko123(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2022
RIP to the dead..
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by pacespot(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2022
If truly there is humanity left in him, Buhari should resign and let a more competent person take charge after him. But it is impossibility in the book of African leaders to resign office even though their government is overseeing a huge calamity that is destroying lives and properties.
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:06am On May 25, 2022
GoodIsGod:

I have a Hausa friend Salam. He says he is going nowhere if Nigeria breaks up. That he was born in Yorubaland . grin

There are many Northerners like Salam.

They say We Die Here. grin

With the right documentation and Visa..Yes he come to Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:06am On May 25, 2022
GoodIsGod:

I have a Hausa friend Salam. He says he is going nowhere if Nigeria breaks up. That he was born in Yorubaland . grin

There are many Northerners like Salam.

They say We Die Here. grin

With the right documentation and Visa..Yes he can come to Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Nobody: 10:07am On May 25, 2022
72 IPOB JUST KILLED 72 PEOPLE IN NORTH WHERE IS UDELE AND CO

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
NORTH is cursed, it's written in Bible that they will never know peace

Hmm, Absolutely yes

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:07am On May 25, 2022
It's near impossible to reset the brains and psyche of these killers.

That's the mistake Northern rulers made.

It's either you kill them or you kill them.

Now we are all suffering for it.

If whichever faction is unleashing mayhem in the East is not stopped, not curbed, it would be another round of insecurity unleashed on us all
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by ransomed: 10:07am On May 25, 2022
Pure family affairs.
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by FuckDModz: 10:09am On May 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Shalommy(f): 10:10am On May 25, 2022
DamnNiggar:

grin grin

I swear Northerners are problem and very primitive animals

Them and Apes I no no who get sense pass sef grin
My brother, i don tire for them. Chaii
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by arsenal444(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2022
Failed Country with fake Leaders and fake promises...����
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Bollinga: 10:17am On May 25, 2022
Stupid Northerns. There people are being killed almost daily. Yet they keep quiet as if its normal
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by 9ty4our: 10:18am On May 25, 2022
The Next Level they voted for.. Who cares, does Buhari care?
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7142867/nigeria-point-no-return-us

Nigeria is at the point of no return — US

By
National Pivot

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and the Harvard Kennedy School in the United States, have said that Nigeria as a nation, is at a point of no return haven showed all the signs of a failed nation.
The organisation which made the disclosure in a research finding it released through its senior fellow and former US Ambassador to Nigeria, John Campbell and Mr Robert Rotberg, who is the
Foundation, said Nigeria is currently in its final phase, from which it would eventually collapse.

The organisation said their position was not based on emotion or the fancy of using pejorative words to described the situation, but on “a body of political theory developed at the turn of this century and elaborated upon, case by case, ever since.”

Its report said Nigeria has since moved from being a weak state to “a fully failed state,” having manifested all the signs of a failed country, including the inability of government to protect the citizens, large scale violence and festering insurgency. ...

Continue reading...
https://www.nationalpivot.com/2021/05/just-in-nigeria-is-at-point-of-no.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by biafranrealson: 10:22am On May 25, 2022
Fulani controlled CNG will not see this one

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Nobody: 10:25am On May 25, 2022
How man times will i tell you peoples that buhari is a ghost, he still Listening to this bad news across the states without having such things to do aba

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Enyimbamercedes: 10:25am On May 25, 2022
Nigeria is a funny country

Remember the outcry when Deborah was killed in the North and yesterday when the northern woman with 4 kids were killed in the south

Today, news of 72 people killed in Borno and Katsina....there will be no shouting online...why?

Cos northerners are allowed to kill northerners....no problem...but kill a northerner in the south or kill a southerner in the north then it becomes political and then they take advantage of it to cause mayhem.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Razy75g: 10:31am On May 25, 2022
1 victim per hour. If no christian was affected.....I no send. Die you head slammers
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Slimkween: 10:33am On May 25, 2022
Once upon a time I thought "terrorist" (boko haram) was all about western education and all. But at this point this guys are just out to kill and cause mayhem in the nation. Poor innocent souls being slain everyday���

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by MrUchenna1(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2022
“Karma bides its time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Keniwit(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2022
I wonder how this people manage to sleep at night after killing innocent souls, moreso if they also av flesh, blood and water flowing through their vein ...God av mercy upon us...

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by nedu666: 10:46am On May 25, 2022
Ipob ipob why
Igbos are causing too much problem in this country
When would you ipob people stop killings
Wat did these innocent farmers do
Mnk u caused all these. It will neva be well with u.
Is it a must farmers must sit at home.
Buhari should ignore this ipob people in the north

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Harrykn: 10:49am On May 25, 2022
They killed 1 person per hour lol..
What's my business sef!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Ihuomanice1(f): 10:50am On May 25, 2022
Where exactly can people be safe in this country?
This bandits and ipob should stop kidnapping poor and innocent ones....
Rather they should go for the top politicians that sponsors them and ideal with them
Because they are the people that kept this country in this sharp full of embezzlement/corruption....
Free innocent Nigerians!!

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by headbasher96(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2022
Typical case of woto woto well may the dead rest in peace.

arewa will not challenge them o but are quick to respond to issues in the south a man has not defeated termite in his house yet he is beating drum of war against the lions outside his house.

Even those wannabe muslim movement wont comment on this their leader that carries small pikin pant on his head like firewood is also mute
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by Soundmind(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2022
Even in the midst of all these killings here, you will still hear that someone polled over hundreds of thousands votes in this area during election. I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by AyomideOG01: 11:02am On May 25, 2022
72 people killed and the discussion has already ended on the third page...wow. Now I strongly agree that killings In the southeast and other southern regions are bn carried out by these northern demons while using media propaganda to pin it on secessionists.. Nigeria is gone. Yoruba nation is the answer, let every region mind their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by EternalBeing: 11:03am On May 25, 2022
cry
Re: Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by techWriter3: 11:13am On May 25, 2022
If you question me na who I betweens question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg / Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock / Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.