Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Do People Cope With Loan Sharks' Outrageous Interests? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do People Cope With Loan Sharks' Outrageous Interests? (401 Views)

How Do Business People Cope In This Harsh Economy? / Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices / How To Stop Loan Sharks From Getting Your Phone Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Cope With Loan Sharks' Outrageous Interests? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 25, 2022
I wish they could offer me this face-to-face, so I can stone them. To me, this makes no difference from extortion or thieving. Truly, I am in dire need of cash but taking this is nothing but wastefulness. Only those with strong minds, who would take and not pay back, could accept this offer. E get as e be o.

Re: How Do People Cope With Loan Sharks' Outrageous Interests? by Joezinho: 10:06am On May 25, 2022
I rather starve than get myself involved with these loan sharks.

These guys are ripping Nigerians off. Who gives a loan of over 120% in 6 days?
Re: How Do People Cope With Loan Sharks' Outrageous Interests? by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2022
DESPERATION & URGENCY are the motivating factors that lead people into taking such dirty loans. Can you imagine the nonsense? No wonder loan sharks are springing up everyday. If not for BVN and NIN, I would have dealt with these greedy thieves.
Re: How Do People Cope With Loan Sharks' Outrageous Interests? by Nobody: 10:22am On May 25, 2022
Sapeleboy911:
DESPERATION & URGENCY are the motivating factors that lead people into taking such dirty loans. Can you imagine the nonsense? No wonder loan sharks are springing up everyday. If not for BVN and NIN, I would have dealt with these greedy thieves.

It really gets to me when I see different loan sharks springing up daily. It shows how much they make from ripping people off over their financial needs. Even some POS agents and road-side shops now give short-term loans. It is really hard in this country. If not for the rate of unemployment, no one with conscience would work for those loan sharks as a loan officer.
Re: How Do People Cope With Loan Sharks' Outrageous Interests? by flames007(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2022
SIR0:
I wish they could offer me this face-to-face, so I can stone them. To me, this makes no difference from extortion or thieving. Truly, I am in dire need of cash before getting salary but taking this is nothing but wastefulness. Only those with strong minds, who would take and not pay back, could accept this offer. E get as e be o.
These are sharks like you rightly said. use branch loan app, they are the most professional loan app i've ever used. Fairmoney too comes close. once you start seeing outrageous interest na dem o. just run.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Loan Sharks' Outrageous Interests? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2022
The loan sharks are only playing 'Squid Game' with people; getting people entangled. Funnily, when they notice it's the due date, they would forward messages to you, in disguise, with links to get loans from their other apps, thereby compounding your loans with them. I know the loan sharks' agents, on this forum, would deny this because their hearts are sold to the devil already.

The Government needs to wipe them off totally. If they don't, I would believe some top politicians are aiding the loan sharks to enslave people. And if nothing is done, it would eventually lead to revolution. And, the loan sharks and their agents would be treated with jungle justice. They are doing more harm then good everyday.
Re: How Do People Cope With Loan Sharks' Outrageous Interests? by oguns222: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2022
flames007:
These are sharks like you rightly said. use branch loan app, they are the most professional loan app i've ever used. Fairmoney too comes close. once you start seeing outrageous interest na dem o. just run.

Branch charges 40% in 30 days

(1) (Reply)

People Don't Pray That's Why Many People Are Very Poor! / Biography Of Tunde Hassan Odukale The 10th Richest Man in Nigeria 2022 / Baxeem Exclusive Aboki Gold Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.