Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Do A Morning Walk Daily For A Week, See What Happens To Your Body - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do A Morning Walk Daily For A Week, See What Happens To Your Body (194 Views)

Nysc@50: Osun Holds Unity Walk To Commemorate Golden Jubilee / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do A Morning Walk Daily For A Week, See What Happens To Your Body by micahecarter123: 10:12am On May 25, 2022
Do A Morning Walk Daily For A Week, See What Happens To Your Body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGWcBH4ufRU

Do you find it difficult to get in a daily workout?

Are you the total opposite of someone who gets up early?

This video may be of assistance to you!

We're talking about all the benefits of taking a morning walk today!

Could you begin your fitness journey by walking? Is it able to improve your mood?

Is it true that it can control your sweet tooth?

We're discussing all of this and more...

Let's start with the sweet craving.

If you're anything like me, you enjoy a sweet treat. However, a sweet appetite might ruin your exercise goals or your good eating habits.

Walking, it turns out, can be the answer; in fact, some refer to it as "the closest thing we have to a wonder medication!"

True, studies suggest that only 15 minutes of walking can end a sweet craving.

Not only that, but it can help you eat less sugar later on under stressful conditions.

So the next time you want to go to that bar of chocolate because you're stressed, put on some shoes and take a stroll around the block. It seemed simple enough.

This might benefit you in another manner if you're trying to cut down on sugar...

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Risk To Have One Source Of Income / Land For Sale At Victory Estate,ago,lagos,state / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.