Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Power Supply And Inverter - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Power Supply And Inverter (603 Views)

Teak Wood NOW Available For Supply FOB Buy Now / Can U Supply And Install Acs For Us? Let's Talk / Ups (uninterruptible Power Supply) And Dc Ac Power Inverter For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply And Inverter by sidonlook: 5:16am On Jul 16, 2011
PLs I would like any house mate with experience in Inverter and Power supply to educate me, about power inverter and power supply.
Re: Power Supply And Inverter by Nelton(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2011
Due to infrequent power supply by PHCN, it is advisable to use power inverters for so many reasons. First it saves U money on constant buying of fuel or diesel, secondly, it does not disturb like generator and you can sleep comfortably without having to think of generator noise.
They come in different sizes. You have the 0.5Kva, 1kva, 1.5kva,2kva up to 5kva and 7.5kva. Depending on the one you can afford. The inverter works by storing power in the batteries and supplying that same power when NEPA lite goes off. You can use b/w 2 to 4 batteries or even up 10 batteries depending on the capacity of your inverter. If you get say 4 to six hours nepa lite everyday, it can fully charge you battery and as such you can use inverter for b/w 8 to 12 hours or even more.
Do contact me on 08034984704 or email teokoro@yahoo.com for more info or buying of inverter.

(1) (Reply)

Table Egg Trays Distributorship! / Do You Need Branding And Printing Services / Make Money By Making Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.