Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Make Coconut Candy (recipe) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Coconut Candy (recipe) (762 Views)

How To Make Coconut Candy - Simple Technique || DIY / How To Make Coconut Candy / How To Make Coconut Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Coconut Candy (recipe) by NairaLux(f): 11:02am On May 25, 2022
INGREDIENTS
1 head fresh coconut with the juice
200g icing sugar(powdered sugar)
Before you make the coconut candy - Break the coconut making sure to collect the coconut juice from it
Remove the meat drom the shell and grate the meat into small pieces.

DIRECTIONS
1. Pour the coconut juice into the pot.
2. Add the icing sugar(powdered sugar). Stir
3. Add the thiny coconut pieces and stir.
4. Add water to thesame level as the coconut pieces.
5. Cover the pot and set to boil at high heat.
6. Once the contents start boiling,stir continuously till all the water water is just evaporated.
7. Reduce to low heat and continue stirring.
8. At a time you will notice that the contents have started sticking together. That is the sugar caramelising.
9. Keep stirring till the contents pieces start turning slightly brown.
10. Turn off the heat and scoop the very hot coconut candy onto a flat plate and let it cool down.

Your coconut candy is ready

Source: https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=How-to-make-Coconut-Candy-Recipe&post=2058

(1) (Reply)

Fufu Recipie Please / Plz: Is There Any Tin Wrong Wif Eatin B&b: I Mean Bread And Beans / Help ! I Want To Start Food Vending In Lagos What Registration Do I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.