Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nigeria Men Catch World Fastest Fish Worth Over $1,445 But Ate It With Peppersou - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Men Catch World Fastest Fish Worth Over $1,445 But Ate It With Peppersou (643 Views)

A Crocodile Was Terrorizing an Australian Town. The Residents Cooked And Ate It / I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Men Catch World Fastest Fish Worth Over $1,445 But Ate It With Peppersou by NairaLux(f): 11:57am On May 25, 2022
A group of young Nigerian men caught a Sailfish while on duty at a marine workstation in Lagos State.

One of them who is a marine engineer announced the capture of the amphibian creature which is the World's Fastest Fish

Taking to his Twitter account, the man with handle @Mista_YPNation shared photos of them holding up the fish on a rig has revealed that they used it to prepare pepper soup.

"We don catch Pepper Soup fish," he tweeted.

Hours later, he added; "I no want vex abeg but we don chop the fish with action bitters"

"Some dey freezer Sha just In case say una wan buy am or una get buyer wey go like make Peppersoup too we ready to sale some."

According to Africa Facts Zone, a frozen full size Sailfish cost $1500 in the global market which is approximately N623,000

www.nairalux.com

Re: Nigeria Men Catch World Fastest Fish Worth Over $1,445 But Ate It With Peppersou by JRichards: 11:58am On May 25, 2022
Everybody want trend by force. Very soon, this woke culture will see people going to desperate ends to achieve popularity
Re: Nigeria Men Catch World Fastest Fish Worth Over $1,445 But Ate It With Peppersou by derecho(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2022
A group of young Nigerian men caught a Sailfish while on duty at a marine workstation in Lagos State.

One of them who is a marine engineer announced the capture of the amphibian creature which is the World's Fastest Fish
Fish na Amphibian?
Re: Nigeria Men Catch World Fastest Fish Worth Over $1,445 But Ate It With Peppersou by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2022
what else can they do but peppersoup that fish?!
Re: Nigeria Men Catch World Fastest Fish Worth Over $1,445 But Ate It With Peppersou by Samfloxin(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2022
Just dry the fish dey use am small small

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Food / Online Shopping For Italian Food / European Union Bans Importation Of Nigerian Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.