Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (16658 Views)

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa / Ifeanyi Ejiofor's Update On Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case (Video) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Okoroawusa: 12:49pm On May 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Judiciary is a joke.

Since 2021?
This is just the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by CommonSense1967: 12:51pm On May 25, 2022
Try this terrorist and get him hanged as soon as possible.
Enough of the comedy show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by samwillyco1(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2022
No more sit at home tomorrow
Praise to they LORD
Finally, free MNK

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Dagenius53: 12:56pm On May 25, 2022
I feel they adjourn this because of primary elections to hold in South East as to avert sit at home.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by matrixmuzi: 12:58pm On May 25, 2022
Latakia:
Na Tinubu presidency go jail Cownu. That's the arrangement between Buhari and Jagaban. He instigated the destruction of Lagos and even made a video calling for the killing of Jagaban and Sanwo Olu.

In another Breaking News, the CBN governor Emefiele abi wetin be hin name has been sacked by Buhari.
Ship up. U are just a permanent ass

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Kalashnikov49: 12:58pm On May 25, 2022
Do you miscreants from Afonjanestern LEAD PRAYERS IN MOSQUES IN THE NORTH??...DEM BORN YOU WELL?? grin grin grin grin
Even with the disdain shown to you miscreants by the North you still Lick their ballz like salivating mongrels...and you dare not speak ill about them...useless slaves..spits!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu opened everybody's eyes and we actually observed after his broadcasts and saw the real enemies of Nigeria, they are FULANI and Useless MURIC vastard Afonja...spits

Carry your useless statements and deposit it on the pampers that has exposed how useless a scetion of a tribe can be...useless Fulani slavish miscreant...spits

YorubarLord:
I remember how this fool started his biafuro campaign by insulting and hurling hate speech towards yoruba people, God always has a way of punishing them no wonder their biafuro is beginning to backfire on their flatheadss grin. Bigoted bastards

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Meteng: 12:59pm On May 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Judiciary is a joke.

Since 2021?
Na 2030 you dey look so

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2022
Useless judiciary

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Kalashnikov49: 1:00pm On May 25, 2022
Even your Spirit cant do shyt let alone your useless Body..spits

CommonSense1967:
Try this terrorist and get him hanged as soon as possible.
Enough of the comedy show.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by YorubarLord: 1:03pm On May 25, 2022
Honestly, I didn't read your gibberish. I'm just glad God is punishing that cursed landlocked region with vagina slicers grin. You are finally where we want you all to be
Kalashnikov49:
Do you miscreants from Afonjanestern LEAD PRAYERS IN MOSQUES IN THE NORTH??...DEM BORN YOU WELL?? grin grin grin grin
Even with the disdain shown to you miscreants by the North you still Lick their ballz like salivating mongrels...and you dare not speak ill about them...useless slaves..spits!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu opened everybody's eyes and we actually observed after his broadcasts and saw the real enemies of Nigeria, they are FULANI and Useless MURIC vastard Afonja...spits

Carry your useless statements and deposit it on the pampers that has exposed how useless a scetion of a tribe can be...useless Fulani slavish miscreant...spits

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Uncleodi(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2022
Enugu plab 1 has been jeopardised by this development.

So sad!

Money, time and energy wasted !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Mode99: 1:04pm On May 25, 2022
frustrating this man!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Hotzone(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2022
Good, till the court sentences him to death by suffocation

Second advice:

He should be released, his passport seized, let the bloodletting continue. The beast he created will consume him!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Kolinakano: 1:05pm On May 25, 2022
We are holding this guy until he starts crying

Mnk

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by AyomideOG01: 1:06pm On May 25, 2022
blinking001:
This does put a smile on my face. Reliable sources are saying that the Okoro's are not happy with this news.
I thank God our darling President is not giving in to cheap blackmails from Ipobians. Ipobians can sit at home until 2023 and beyond, the universe won't notice. Lol
I'm glad they are now experiencing a boomerang of all the evil and wickedness they wished on Nigerians. UGM are doing the lords work.
God bless Nigeria.

F00lish tribal bigot. No one saw ur gorilla face when the news broke about the 72 innocent soul wasted without which ur yeye buhari is yet to do anything about it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Simplelion: 1:07pm On May 25, 2022
sometimes.....I wish those Russia hacker's can remember nairaland, I wan check something.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Hotzone(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2022
I knew how minute IPOB brain � seems when they were celebrating in court even when verdict of death sentence is looming upon ONYE NTU Nnamdi evil Kanu THE GREAT SCAMMER PARADING AS FREEDOM FIGHTER OVER THE RADIO

Nnamdi Kanu always selling false hope powered by ejiofor to idiotic IPOB and their sympathizers...
They are been killed silently in the bush but no one knows
If they cut someone’s head and display it, know that they have experienced great loss!!!
They will continue to lose till they runaway from this earth.

Their atrocious activities are numerous but the public don’t know about it because they believe the IPOB than government. IPOB are drinking human bloods as fortifications because security agencies identify them easily through the scars of juju left on their skins so they resort to killing and drinking bloods. They have a lot to do with bloods! They are evil and their fall shall be tremendous

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by nedu666: 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
It will still end up in death sentence las las, or life imprisonment.

Some group of people less than 3% of an entire tribe want to force their beliefs on everyone, force them to sit at home, kill them if they don't, kill they if they say no to their beliefs. First time I visited the north, I couldn't believe igbos could be sooo much in the north, and even small Igbo children were even speak Hausa fluently, and I will say this again, more than 10 million southeasterners lives in the north, and north is far more safe to then than south. Those in south west alone, are more than igbos in southeast.

10million lgbos live in the north
Another 12million lgbos reside in abuja
13 million lgbos live in lagos and sw
10 million lgbos reside in rivers delta and ss
11 million lgbos are in various prisons around the world
Another 19million lgbos reside in the abroad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Rugaria: 1:22pm On May 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Some group of people less than 3% of an entire tribe want to force their beliefs on everyone, force them to sit at home, kill them if they don't, kill they if they say no to their beliefs. First time I visited the north, I couldn't believe igbos could be sooo much in the north, and even small Igbo children were even speak Hausa fluently, and I will say this again, more than 10 million southeasterners lives in the north, and north is far more safe to then than south. Those in south west alone, are more than igbos in southeast.
The rants of a tribal ant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by supereagle(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Sit at home averted tomorrow

Newspapers didn't carry it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by od501: 1:30pm On May 25, 2022
YorubarLord:
I remember how this fool started his biafuro campaign by insulting and hurling hate speech towards yoruba people, God always has a way of punishing them for their hateful heart towards yoruba people no wonder their biafuro is beginning to backfire on their flatheadss grin. Bigoted bastards, I hope he rots in jail. But why are yamreees so obsessed with yoruba people?

Back firing you say? Look, you think the SW is safe? The day the Yorubas get serious about their agitation, that's the day you guys will be over run by the Fulani FG. The SW is not just courageous enough to start an agitation. Una no just get that mind like the Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Latakia(f): 1:31pm On May 25, 2022
matrixmuzi:

Ship up. U are just a permanent ass
Na Tinubu presidency go jail Cownu. That's the arrangement between Buhari and Jagaban. He instigated the destruction of Lagos and even made a video calling for the killing of Jagaban and Sanwo Olu.

In another Breaking News, the CBN governor Emefiele abi wetin be hin name has been sacked by Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Kalashnikov49: 1:31pm On May 25, 2022
Trying to LAUGH but really CRYING...GTFOH ,useless uncircumcised head slamming miscreant...spits

YorubarLord:
Honestly, I didn't read your gibberish. I'm just glad God is punishing that cursed landlocked region with vagina slicers grin. You are finally where we want you all to be

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Joeless1000: 1:33pm On May 25, 2022
blinking001:
This does put a smile on my face. Reliable sources are saying that the Okoro's are not happy with this news.
I thank God our darling President is not giving in to cheap blackmails from Ipobians. Ipobians can sit at home until 2023 and beyond, the universe won't notice. Lol
I'm glad they are now experiencing a boomerang of all the evil and wickedness they wished on Nigerians. UGM are doing the lords work.
God bless Nigeria.
You must be a fool.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by fk001(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2022
As I said last year, I am saying it now I can bet my last penny that Nnamdi Kanu is not coming out soon and when he comes out he will come out as a reformed man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2022
Una go keep on hoping for his release till buhari tenure finishes..
Lol.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by YorubarLord: 1:35pm On May 25, 2022
The mind you have is what led to 3 million of you being slaughtered only for ojukwu the coward to flee Nigeria dressed as a woman. What you flatheadss call bravery is foolishness is disguise that's why you keep getting slaughtered. When yorubas are ready to leave Nigeria it will happen and no one will stop it. Till then all hail biafuro grin
od501:

Back firing you say? Look, you think the SW is safe? The day the Yorubas get serious about their agitation, that's the day you guys will be over run by the Fulani FG. The SW is not just courageous enough to start an agitation. Una no just get that mind like the Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Malory: 1:38pm On May 25, 2022
supereagle:

Saturday is 28th and newspapers didn't carry it.
Meaning it is fake news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Prozico22(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:

i dont understand your write up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by od501: 1:43pm On May 25, 2022
YorubarLord:
The mind you have is what led to 3 million of you being slaughtered only for ojukwu the coward to flee Nigeria dressed as a woman. What you flatheadss call bravery is foolishness is disguise that's why you keep getting slaughtered. When yorubas are ready to leave Nigeria it will happen and no one will stop it. Till then all hail biafuro grin

I know you are a product of one of the worse education system. But check again, it was the Nigerian state that staved those women and children to their dead. An act even Gowon has regretted, and you of all people should be ashamed of it. Can Nigerian army win a war? Why did you go about hiring mercenaries from all over the world to come fight for you during the war? Lazy penguins.

Yiu should have let your coward army that couldn't even defeat Boko Haram in over 10 years to do the fighting. You guys are just too useless to be in the same country with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army / Journalist Addresses Remi Tinubu As Mummy, As She Reveals Next Plan / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria Safer Today Than It Was In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.