Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State (1396 Views)

Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Where Can I Locate A Good Online Marriage Councellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 1:38pm On May 25, 2022
I last saw her in year 2000 in osun state, osogbo. The brother was a police officer then & married to a rivers woman. I will give 200k to anyone who help in finding her. She is light skinned and about 5'6ft. I miss my friend so much. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Jumbojnr(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2022
Who should I tell her is looking for her

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Mindlog: 1:46pm On May 25, 2022
usagee36:
I last saw her in year 2000 in osun state, osogbo. The brother was a police officer then & married to a rivers woman. I will give 200k to anyone who help in finding her. She is light skinned and about 5'6ft. I miss my friend so much. Thanks in advance.

There is Ehime-Mbano and Isiala-Mbano both in Imo state. Opara is a common surname within those areas and if still alive, may likely now a married woman bearing her husband's name.

So you are better off tracing her through her brother, if you remember his full name.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Shalommy(f): 1:47pm On May 25, 2022
Chaii... Joker!
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by matrixme(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2022
The question is, does she desperately want to locate you too? It will be very disappointing if otherwise. It's good to just let bygones be bygones in this Nigeria of today.
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 2:07pm On May 25, 2022
Its Isiala. Cant remember his name. The wife's brother's name is chibuike. Their son's name is Tochukwu.
Mindlog:

There is Ehime-Mbano and Isiala-Mbano both in Imo state. Opara is a common surname within those areas and if still alive, may likely now a married woman bearing her husband's name.

So you are better off tracing her through her brother, if you remember his full name.
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 2:09pm On May 25, 2022
At least i tried right?
matrixme:
The question is, does she desperately want to locate you too? It will be very disappointing if otherwise. It's good to just let bygones be bygones in this Nigeria of today.
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Emma2Seconds: 3:20pm On May 25, 2022
Tell us your motive of looking for her first.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Richy4(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2022

Did she go to primary or secondary school.. if yes, Do you know the name of the secondary school she attended..

When you saw her last, what was the last street or the name of the suburbs she was living in? Is there a radio station that can help in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by faithfull18(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2022
Tried Facebook Was able to locate old time friends I wanted to reconnect with using Facebook and LinkedIn (for the ones I knew would be professionals) those days when I had the time.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Latty88(f): 4:17pm On May 25, 2022
Pay me part-payment for me to start the search, then pay up the balance when I eventually find her.
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 4:49pm On May 25, 2022
I met some on Facebook and was happy.
Some already in America here with me. Hers just seem hard. Maybe she doesn't do social media.
faithfull18:
Tried Facebook Was able to locate old time friends I wanted to reconnect with using Facebook and LinkedIn (for the ones I knew would be professionals) those days when I had the time.
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 4:51pm On May 25, 2022
For those scammers, bullies and negative dumb shyt, I will never exchange words with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Carcholce: 4:53pm On May 25, 2022
Something is telling me chidima is the lady you impregnated in July 12, 2000 right in her married brothers house, and disappeared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Toktee(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2022
usagee36:
I met some on Facebook and was happy.
Some already in America here with me. Hers just seem hard. Maybe she doesn't do social media.
you do not describe her well
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 4:56pm On May 25, 2022
Haha you even came with a date.
Carcholce:
Something is telling me chidima is the lady you impregnated in July 12, 2000 right in her married brothers house, and disappeared.
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Toktee(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2022
usagee36:
For those scammers, bullies and negative dumb shyt, I will never exchange words with you guys.
Does she has open teeth?
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 4:58pm On May 25, 2022
Mehn been 22yrs. I cant remember
Toktee:
Does she has open teeth?
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Carcholce: 4:59pm On May 25, 2022
usagee36:
Haha you even came with a date.

Yes I remember the date correctly. Sorry to break the news, chidima aborted the pregnancy. She’s now a baby mama to two baby daddies.
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Toktee(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2022
usagee36:
someone asked weda she go school?

What was she doing in oshogbo?

What is the name of her police brother?
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 5:18pm On May 25, 2022
Sorry wasn't old enough to get a woman pregnant then. Nice try
Carcholce:

Yes I remember the date correctly. Sorry to break the news, chidima aborted the pregnancy. She’s now a baby mama to two baby daddies.
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Carcholce: 5:23pm On May 25, 2022
usagee36:
Sorry wasn't old enough to get a woman pregnant then. Nice try

It seems your village people are using her to call you.
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Toktee(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2022
usagee36:
I sent u some pics
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by mariahAngel(f): 6:08pm On May 25, 2022
Chidinma Opara ole ebe I no eee?
I no inyishi, obolo, amaraku k'owu añara?
Usagee36 choga gi ooo!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 6:09pm On May 25, 2022
Dont know his name. She went to methodist girls high school osogbo. I think the uniform was white and green.
Toktee:
someone asked weda she go school?

What was she doing in oshogbo?

What is the name of her police brother?
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 6:11pm On May 25, 2022
Not her bruh. Thanks
Toktee:
I sent u some pics
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Toktee(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2022
usagee36:
Dont know his name. She went to methodist girls high school osogbo. I think the uniform was white and green.
There's is a platform I want to take the search to I may track her there..
I think you are looking for someone I her late thirties or early 40s.?
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by usagee36: 7:25pm On May 25, 2022
40yrs now
Toktee:
There's is a platform I want to take the search to I may track her there..
I think you are looking for someone I her late thirties or early 40s.?
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2022
mariahAngel:
Usagee36 choga gi ooo!
grin grin
Smh...

O no umu ozur.. grin onye aghirigha.
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by mariahAngel(f): 10:41pm On May 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Smh...

O no umu ozur.. grin onye aghirigha.

O wu ahu oñuña nga m huru Isi-ala mbano m. Hehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by emmanuelbrown26: 11:00pm On May 25, 2022
mariahAngel:
Usagee36 choga gi ooo!
grin grin
Nwanyi Owerri, ndewo. mode dun ban your other moniker?
Re: Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State by mariahAngel(f): 11:03pm On May 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Nwanyi Owerri, ndewo. mode dun ban your other moniker?

A wuhu'm nwaanyi owerre, a wu'm nwaanyi Mbano.

I decided to use this one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Some Of The Things Scent Leaves Does In Human Body That You Don't Know / Not All Mother Are Good Mothers! / What Will Be Your Reaction If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.