Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Cool Business Can $3k Open In Nigeria For A Nursing Woman - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Cool Business Can $3k Open In Nigeria For A Nursing Woman (268 Views)

Cool Business With Low Capital / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) / 20 Cool Business Ideas To Venture Into In Nigeria And Make Millions in 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cool Business Can $3k Open In Nigeria For A Nursing Woman by elipheleh(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2022
Hello my good people.

Please I need your suggestion.
I just got married last July 2021 and my wife gave birth to a baby (now 3 weeks old).
We had planned that she needs a business she can run on her own.

Now my budget for her business is $3000.

The problem is that now after she has had our first baby, she is now seeking for which kind of business she can comfortably do to earn money.

Her target is at least N5000 profit daily.

And the business should be stress free.

And getting a sales person is allowed.

So my good gurus, which kind of biz can she open with that $3k?
Re: What Cool Business Can $3k Open In Nigeria For A Nursing Woman by neutralmind: 2:39pm On May 25, 2022
Waiting for the elders
Re: What Cool Business Can $3k Open In Nigeria For A Nursing Woman by OreSho(f): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fashion or gadget sales
Re: What Cool Business Can $3k Open In Nigeria For A Nursing Woman by Kobicove(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
elipheleh:
Hello my good people.

Please I need your suggestion.
I just got married last July 2021 and my wife gave birth to a baby (now 3 weeks old).
We had planned that she needs a business she can run on her own.

Now my budget for her business is $3000.

The problem is that now after she has had our first baby, she is now seeking for which kind of business she can comfortably do to earn money.

Her target is at least N5000 profit daily.

And the business should be stress free.

And getting a sales person is allowed.

So my good gurus, which kind of biz can she open with that $3k?

There is no real business that is stress free!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Trade With Zabira,they Are Ripper's / Kk / With Omegapro, Forex Investment Is Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.