Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward (720 Views)

EFCC Vs Fayose- What Happened In Court Today / EFCC Vs Fayose: Judge Orders Fayose Out Of Court / Battle Of The Neck Braces: Dino Melaye Vs Olisa Metuh Vs Fayose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by Ttalk: 2:22pm On May 25, 2022
EFCC invited two people from two different region. The first is an ex governor without immunity covering him. He printed T-shirt with inscription. EFCC here I come. He visited EFCC with funfare even as an opposition.

Now come the man from the brave region, being a member of the ruling party and a current Senator, hide in the room and started praying while he was drenched in fear and trepidation.

Now tell me who is really a coward. Yet IPOB and online miscreants from SE daily bombard our ears with story of Yoruba being coward

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by Abujaexpress: 2:32pm On May 25, 2022
Both of them are
Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by Achilles881: 3:40pm On May 25, 2022
Both are cowards, look very well you see that the two personalities have a lot in common, both behave like touts, both are stomach infrastructure politicians, both are controversial and crave Public attention, check what you wrote they did, it's for attention sake and it's for a purpose, okorocha is trying to play victim card, fayose is trying to discourage efcc from taking him serious, the two politicians, are similar in nature.
Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by Ttalk: 4:44pm On May 25, 2022
Achilles881:
Both are cowards, look very well you see that the two personalities have a lot in common, both behave like touts, both are stomach infrastructure politicians, both are controversial and crave Public attention, check what you wrote they did, it's for attention sake and it's for a purpose, okorocha is trying to play victim card, fayose is trying to discourage efcc from taking him serious, the two politicians, are similar in nature.

In the eyes of the public Okorocha is a coward. As far as am concerned, I've never seen anyone killed by EFCC for corruption, why did he disgraced an entire tribe of Igbo with his jelly fish action. This is a person from a region where his people are always quick to term Yoruba coward

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by abobote: 5:41pm On May 25, 2022
Okoroawusa is the real Coward.
Though you are only trying to ignite a tribalistic war here
Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by Ttalk: 8:08pm On May 25, 2022
abobote:
Okoroawusa is the real Coward.
Though you are only trying to ignite a tribalistic war here

How?
Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 25, 2022
Okorocha is a sissy ass coward, peeing his pants and almost hiding behind his daughter. What a shame for a thief!.
The idiot would have gone to EFCC office with 20 lawyers on his payroll.

Complete iti mpataka! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by tesppidd: 8:43pm On May 25, 2022
1. It was the EFCC, not a gang of robbers or assassins. Why the hell was he so frightened?.

2. Obviously one of his people in the house did all the videoing showing him while he was scared to death and praying "Lord Jesus save me"
Why did he allow his people to upload those videos of him on the net, in that very scared and cowardly position.?
Guess he was looking for sympathy but ended up ridiculing himself to the fullest.

Okorocha dey mumu sha.
Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by Ttalk: 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
tesppidd:
1. It was the EFCC, not a gang of robbers or assassins. Why the hell was he so frightened?.

2. Obviously one of his people in the house did all the videoing showing him while he was scared to death and praying "Lord Jesus save me"
Why did he allow his people to upload those videos of him on the net, in that very scared and cowardly position.?
Guess he was looking for sympathy but ended up ridiculing himself to the fullest.

Okorocha dey mumu sha.

Okorocha is a disgrace to Nigerian politicians who fear no corruption trial
Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by Newton2024: 8:55pm On May 25, 2022
It is unfair to compare Fayose and Okorocha. Fayose is not greedy like the ibo mumu that is always ready to sell his people to Foolanis. Okorocha is a shameless coward.
Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by ZombieSlaughter: 5:12am On May 26, 2022
There is this yoruba politician who was also arrested during that time, only 1 day in EFCC, the guy dey cry like pikin. The hilarious pictures were all over here at that time.
Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by ZombieTAMER: 5:34am On May 26, 2022
Ttalk:
EFCC invited two people from two different region. The first is an ex governor without immunity covering him. He printed T-shirt with inscription. EFCC here I come. He visited EFCC with funfare even as an opposition.

Now come the man from the brave region, being a member of the ruling party and a current Senator, hide in the room and started praying while he was drenched in fear and trepidation.

Now tell me who is really a coward. Yet IPOB and online miscreants from SE daily bombard our ears with story of Yoruba being coward

Fayose is a PDP member

Okorocha is in APc.. a party for fools and cowards, the party of Buhari the failure...look at Tinubu and mc oluomo, failures and cowards.
Re: Okorocha Vs Fayose: Who Is A Coward by Achilles881: 10:24am On May 26, 2022
Ttalk:

In the eyes of the public Okorocha is a coward. As far as am concerned, I've never seen anyone killed by EFCC for corruption, why did he disgraced an entire tribe of Igbo with his jelly fish action. This is a person from a region where his people are always quick to term Yoruba coward

Hahaha, okorocha representing and disgracing igbo grin grin grin no mind me, this your joke na epic, let me tell you something, stop disgracing Yoruba by comparing any Yoruba man to okoroawusa, somebody the Igboes regard as an efulefu or wayward child, and you are here comparing your leaders to him, anyway continue, hahaha, I de roll for ground.

(1) (Reply)

Gwarinpa, Abuja Under Attack / Rotimi Amaechi Is Mr Twice / Kuku Wins Again At Court Of Appeal, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.